The Official Kobe X iD thread

Damn, I was so excited for these but after seeing all the Black painted pairs mine are going back as soon as I get them. $260 is waaaay too much money to spend on something with painted flyknit. Maybe they will sit at my outlet and I can scoop for ~$150 on black friday. Otherwise I'll just be praying for a restock to re-order a grey medial pair.

Damn, I was so excited for these but after seeing all the Black painted pairs mine are going back as soon as I get them. $260 is waaaay too much money to spend on something with painted flyknit. Maybe they will sit at my outlet and I can scoop for ~$150 on black friday. Otherwise I'll just be praying for a restock to re-order a grey medial pair.
It usually takes a lot for me to send something back, including the MCs.  I think for me, it's going to come down to the MC color balance and less about the medial (I went dark grey).  Hate to do it, but I agree at the price, if it's going to bother me that much, it isn't worth it...

Still anxious to see how they come out though

Last edited:
It usually takes a lot for me to send something back, including the MCs.  I think for me it's going to come down to the MC weave/color balance and less about the medial (I went dark grey).  Hate to do it, but I agree at the price, if it's going to bother me that much, it isn't worth it...

Still anxious to see how they come out though

I ordered a yellow pair and a black medial pair. Being that it's only yarn, If need it be I'll have my cobbler touch up the black. Shouldn't be too hard seeing its only yarn.

I ordered a yellow pair and a black medial pair. Being that it's only yarn, If need it be I'll have my cobbler touch up the black. Shouldn't be too hard seeing its only yarn.

If you do have your cobbler touch it up for sure post pictures. My black pair is coming in Tuesday and if your cobbler does yours justice i might have to find one out here in SF to do the same

clear soles are fire, i only went white cause of the yellowing. i know white does yellow too, not as quick as clear..i have the fundementals andthey look like crap with yellow soles

Last edited:
clear soles are fire, i only went white cause of the yellowing. i know white does yellow too, not as quick as clear..i have the fundementals andthey look like crap with yellow soles

Everything is temporary papi, cant be thinking years down the road like that, live the moment its only material things :D

Last edited:

Dark gray medial didn't turn out too bad...but I'm not too thrilled about the Black medial

Black swoosh, Dark Gray Medial, Translucent Black Outsole:
Repped. This totally gives me hope for dark grey medial.

Back
Top Bottom