The Official Kobe X iD thread

It's been a week+ and I'm still not in love with the multicolor, i'm sending back my two pairs. Not sure if I'm gonna re-make. Definitely convicned me to make an all wolf grey pair though. I guess I'm not a multicolor guy after all...I tried to be something I'm not lol. Hope we can see more more ID pairs in here aside from the MC options!!

Yup, sent mine back this morning, this MC stuff is for ya'll man

i got mine delivered to my work which is in a plaza and my eyes lit up when I saw the ups truck only to find out he walked towards in n out. its been 45 minutes. damn! how long is lunch? lmao.

I'll be there on the 18th, wait until then 
roll.gif

I missed out on the first time the MCs came out and was disappointed but this will be a nice xmas gift. I honestly wanted a pair with the black medial had in my cart early yesterday morning and got home from work it didn't let me check out with the pair I had. Still hopefully will love these.

View media item 1801473
View media item 1801472

Last edited:
I missed out on the first time the MCs came out and was disappointed but this will be a nice xmas gift. I honestly wanted a pair with the black medial had in my cart early yesterday morning and got home from work it didn't let me check out with the pair I had. Still hopefully will love these.

View media item 1801473
View media item 1801472

That's pretty much what I did with a dark grey medial and silver speckles. This should give you an idea of how they'll turn out (unfiltered):
View media item 1801730

Back
Top Bottom