The Official Kobe X iD thread

Are the solid outsoles more durable than the translucents? Or are they pretty much the same?

So the grinches sold out?  I think it's just the year end traffic/vacation/backlog.  I wouldn't worry about it.  As long you got your order confirmation it should be fine.

Are the solid outsoles more durable than the translucents? Or are they pretty much the same?
I've been playing in my IDs (Solid University Red) and Pains (Translucent Black) and they seem to be wearing the same.  On wooden courts, that is. 

Shipped !!! 
happy.gif
 Wait

Can't wait for mine to ship!! Excited about these Probably gonna rock em at game at Staples vs Spurs in February

Can't wait for pics of them. 
nerd.gif

Still no update on my pair, so I will probably need to wait waaaayyy to long 
frown.gif

My grinch pair still sitting at "In Progress". Looking forward to seeing pics.

Last edited:
Yea but I prefer the red liner and this weave for the chaos look. I have a grey medial to go with anyway with a very vibrant weave

Plus I love the purple medial

Last edited:
I agree about the purple medial. Looks perfect for the chaos look. The weave just didn't cut it for me. Same reason I returned my Crimson Medial pair.

Really trying to not make two more pairs before the XI drop, especially since ebates is down to 4%.
I just remember the "ragrets" when they pulled the V and VI ID's and I had a few that I didn't get to make sitting in my wish list (it was called the "locker" back then).

Edit- So I see that Mr. Rebates is 8%, might have to go in once or twice more.... hmm....

I would've definitely made more standard upper ID's if everything except the grey wasn't painted. Sad that Nike decided to take the cheap way out. 

Back
Top Bottom