The Official Kobe X iD thread

Just an FYI, y'all that are trying to add to cart/checkout a size 12. I highly doubt you're going to get the sneaker (although you will get a % off code out of it). They oversold back before New Years. The only reason your cart isn't getting emptied is some glitch on their website.
naw that's not true lbs the whole reason I added a size 12 to both of my accts when the option went live because I knew even if size sells out if you have in cart it will let you check out as long as the option is still available. This was from past experience with the 9 mc. So y'all can keep in mind for future id qs.

View media item 1862008

Last edited:
naw that's not true lbs the whole reason I added a size 12 to both of my accts when the option went live because I knew even if size sells out if you have in cart it will let you check out as long as the option is still available. This was from past experience with the 9 mc. So y'all can keep in mind for future id qs.

View media item 1862008

I'm pretty sure there was a guy who did exactly that and they ended up cancelling his order a couple days after he placed it. This was for the Kobe X grinch ID's I believe.

View media item 1862008

JEEZ, your size twelve arrives a day after mine and I ordered in the first 30 minutes that this went live! Bigfooters getting the shaft on priority....

JEEZ, your size twelve arrives a day after mine and I ordered in the first 30 minutes that this went live! Bigfooters getting the shaft on priority....
lol yea id is weird like that if I had ordered a cpl hrs earlier they had estimated date of the 8th same as yours.

I'm pretty sure there was a guy who did exactly that and they ended up cancelling his order a couple days after he placed it. This was for the Kobe X grinch ID's I believe.
I guess I'll find out soon lol but that would surprise me since rep told me they could do a remake for me if I'm not happy with them since I couldn't edit them.

I guess I'll find out soon lol but that would surprise me since rep told me they could do a remake for me if I'm not happy with them since I couldn't edit them.

I really hope it works out for you man. I just remembered that happening and didn't wanna see you get your hopes up just in case. Fingers crossed it goes through tho.

The only thing I like about the XI grinch colorway more is the Shozoku being red. I'll take having them being non painted any day.

This is what I was saying. You can check out, but you won't get the shoe. If you're doing it hustling for % off codes, that's one thing. But if you actually wanted those ID's you better head to ebay.

Back
Top Bottom