The Official Kobe X iD thread

i retract my previous statement after seeing what the actual shoe looks like for the XI
laugh.gif
   I thought you saw that pic already......... 

Guess they are all gone now.  Guess I'll treasure my pairs.
What??? You have multiples???

Anyone go in on a few last pairs?
I would be full of regret if I passed on this pair.  Decided to pull the trigger Monday

I'm only 5 pairs deep on the x id. Two MC, One Mamba and two grinches. How did everyone else do on the X id?

Last edited:
Yup, they're gone. Tried to add/edit a few saved pairs in my wish list and no dice. Waiting on an ID pair to come in. Why do I only start to like a model when they're one their way out?? 
laugh.gif

The stock pair

The Chaos pair

Stock pair again 

The MC bright crimson everywhere pair

LA nights Pair

These are 4 of my pairs, I have another pair of MC with the black medial and silver swoosh. And I put an order in last night for solid color'd pairs that i wanted to see how they turn out. If they don't look good ill just return them and make a couple pairs of XIs. I was upset the Grinches didn't release in a 14 i probably would have picked up at least one pair of those. And size 14 was gone from the mamba colors too fast. probably would have made my chaos pair with those. or the lebron 8 miami nights pair that is posted in here. those are fire. Let me know what you guys think. all in all pretty happy with the Xs just wish they had been in 14-15 more readily. 

Looking good.  Just gonna take a while to UNDS the IDs.  Probably the last great Kobes from his signature line.

4 MC's, 1 Elite Flyknit ID, 2 Store/GR Elites (Christmas/5 Rings, and Yellow/Orange/Charcoal), 2 Grinch's (No Imagination and Volt Tongue).

9 pairs total.

I returned lots of MC ID's due to the dyed medial. I also returned 2 asymmetrical's (1 black/mint green and a black/white "Shark" ID), because the midsole and outsole was poorly made on the Sharks, plus I didn't like the black medial on neither pair. I'm not into paying money on dyed/painted material. I expect my Flyknit to be true. I returned my MC bright crimson immediately after I purchased the 5 Rings. The comparison of the ID vs. the 5 Ring Crimson pushed me to return them. I tried to convince myself to keep them, but my mind was made up on 12/26. I couldn't justify keeping them. I did keep one pair of dyed Green medial, because the shoe came out very nice. Basically, I'm not into those dyed medial' nor the painted black medial's. Nike needs to step there game up on ID material quality. Make the colors real or don't come at all.

I'm not trying to take advantage of Nike's return policy, but there was no way that Nike can honestly say that they gave us consumers what we wanted nor what we paid for.

I'll post my pairs at a later time. PS I just got those yellow/orange/charcoal Elites for $129 + shipping from an outlet in DC. They took my phone order yesterday.

Last edited:
Ordered 17 Pairs altogether......

Returned 2 Flawed pairs (1 Asymmetrical, 1 MC)

Sold 5 pairs on eBay (2 Mambacolors, 2 Asymmetrical, 1 MC)

Currently selling 3 pairs on eBay (2 Asymmetrical, 1 MC)

Keeping 3 pairs (2 MC, 1 Asymmetrical)

Have 4 more pairs being built (2 MC, 2 Grinch)

So I'll probably end up with 5-6 pairs of the Xs

Found some pics of the Grinch with Volt speckles online

Sent my asymmetrical and mambacolors back to Nike, just couldn't see wearing those as much as the XIs coming out.

Back
Top Bottom