The Official Kobe X iD thread

so size matters for these? i was googling. honestly would trade these for the VI. lol
I think since the bigger sizes disappeared quicker than the smaller ones, those bigger ones could command a better price/trade.  I think 10.5 was the biggest size that was still available up until the last call (I could be wrong on that)

I finally picked up my mambacolors. I ended up giving these and my wolf Grey Multi Colors to my little brother for his 72-10s. Terrible trade but he really liked both of them and I wasn't going to wear them. It was also late and I wasn't thinking clearly.

I am so disappointed. I pass an order the final day to Grinch in size 10,5 and Nike tell me that canceled my order.

I give me a reduction for my next sneaker.

I don't understand how Nike can't have the flyknit green again.

And i hate the XI id. Pffff
roll.gif

Yesterday i receive an email to Nike

My grinch in size 10,5 is ok now. Thanks Nike for the code and for built my grinch

Not even shipped, doubting they'll meet that 2/8 even though they told me they'd ship 2/1. Not even an Almost Finished status yet. 

Not even shipped, doubting they'll meet that 2/8 even though they told me they'd ship 2/1. Not even an Almost Finished status yet. 
I think their status update system is behind. I didn't get my "build complete" email until almost a week after a rep told me they were done and waiting for a tracking number.

I think their status update system is behind. I didn't get my "build complete" email until almost a week after a rep told me they were done and waiting for a tracking number.
Eh, I have little trust in their update system after this whole Grinch mess. I'll wait until 2/8 and if I don't have them in my hand, then I'll get on the chat looking for a code or something because the fact that they couldn't fulfill an estimated date that was 7 weeks after an order is unacceptable in my opinion. 

Back
Top Bottom