The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Anyone peep the Ebay prices ... lol 
laugh.gif

I have been torn between these 3 lining for far too long. What do you think? Which is cleaner?

Wanted to bless some laker Purp in there. Maybe on the Magwire

My damn computer is dead, charged is fried so now everything i use is making NDC mobile. Is there any way to escape it it used to a desktop version but i dmt see anything now.

I cant get a good depiction of what im making

Man I cancelled cause I wanted to put the . in between dates instead of spaces. Now my gift cards aren't working

Man I cancelled cause I wanted to put the . in between dates instead of spaces. Now my gift cards aren't working
It's going to take 24 hours for the balance to be placed back onto your gift cards. Just buy the pair you want now and swap payment methods in the store once you get them. 

Unless you want to risk waiting for your gift card balance to come back before they go OOS or remove them.

Idc how many ids i see i cant get down with that translucent sole on these 11s. Its just not appealing to me.

It's going to take 24 hours for the balance to be placed back onto your gift cards. Just buy the pair you want now and swap payment methods in the store once you get them. 

Unless you want to risk waiting for your gift card balance to come back before they go OOS or remove them.

So when I get the shoes I can go to a store and give them my gift cards and they will give me cash?

Guy I talked to on Nike chat said limit of two and that I should call in and speak with a rep. I just created a second account. Hopefully it doesnt get cancelled.

Back
Top Bottom