The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Can't decide on which tongue ID to use: either left 11.3.96 and right 4.13.16 with XX on top of both or left 60 PTS and right 4.13.16 and same XX on top of both. Any thoughts?

Seems like Nike isnt being stingy with the promo codes today, my buddy just scored another 20% promo because he couldnt cop multiple pairs yesterday with the 20% that he had due to the limit of 1

ill take any extra coupons u guys got. still too scared to do the card thing due to reviews. and too lazy to ask a rep myself. slide one my way!

Gonna return my AM1 id when they come in. Really feeling the options on the EM.
These are dope too 
mean.gif

i was gonna go with these, but you have me thinking otherwise now 

Last edited:
ill take any extra coupons u guys got. still too scared to do the card thing due to reviews. and too lazy to ask a rep myself. slide one my way!

Man if you aren't too lazy to ask us for a free coupon you shouldn't be too lazy to ask Nike for one either

Last edited:
Not to rain on some of yall's parade but y'all begging for coupon codes are possibly ruining for for everyone down the line. When you get an order cancelled or a flawed shoe from NDC and they tell u to pound sand, just know it's karma

Not to rain on some of yall's parade but y'all begging for coupon codes are possibly ruining for for everyone down the line. When you get an order cancelled or a flawed shoe from NDC and they tell u to pound sand, just know it's karma

Maybe it's karma on them? You thought of that? They did say $205 didn't they? Am I wrong? That's false advertisement. We're entitled to what was advertised. What we were told

Back
Top Bottom