The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

nerd.gif

Who was the person who said they were going to post pics of the EM FTB XI's? Let's see those pics

Got a shipping email this morning!

Edit: it's scheduled for delivery on May 16th [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Last edited by a moderator:
Nike/UPS always getting me excited with that expected delivery date, I don't see my Fade to Almost Blacks getting here by tomorrow when they just arrived in Taiwan

Nike/UPS always getting me excited with that expected delivery date, I don't see my Fade to Almost Blacks getting here by tomorrow when they just arrived in Taiwan

They may not but you'll be surprised sometimes thst NikeiD shipping is something else sometimes

They may not but you'll be surprised sometimes thst NikeiD shipping is something else sometimes
That's true, sometimes the status updates aren't exact, I think I've had one show it got from Alaska to me in a couple hours, so nothing would surprise me at this point. 

Got my purple flyknit IDs in. I knew that it was going to be painted, but I'm slightly disappointed. Grey strands visible in areas around the eyelits.

I really like how they look, so I still may keep them. I have 30 days to decide. Nothing a purple sharpie can't fix.

Got a code from nike, which I'll use on some EM's most likely.

View media item 2028976

Last edited:
Got my purple flyknit IDs in. I knew that it was going to be painted, but I'm slightly disappointed. Grey strands visible in areas around the eyelits.

I really like how they look, so I still may keep them. I have 30 days to decide. Nothing a purple sharpie can't fix.

Got a code from nike, which I'll use on some EM's most likely.
Can we get more pics of the whole shoe, it looks dope

Back
Top Bottom