The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Yea I'd say that's a fair assessment, obviously they'll suffer if they're being compared to a full black like the FTBs.

Here's another shot of it in normal lighting

If the FTB's wouldn't have dropped then it really wouldn't have been issue. If you are going to use them as beaters then rock them joints. I wouldn't be happy with them though.

roll.gif

The ID FTBs aren't bad tho.....but I can imagine if one ordered them with the intention of backdooring their way to the official FTBs they may be disappointed. I think if I had both I'd keep both; with the IDs being my style-kick around shoe.

The ID FTBs aren't bad tho.....but I can imagine if one ordered them with the intention of backdooring their way to the official FTBs they may be disappointed. I think if I had both I'd keep both; with the IDs being my style-kick around shoe.

This

Those iDs aren't bad at all.   Just frustrating that they can't get the easiest colors down...a true black knit and a white one too.  

I would personally ball and keep the FTB id's as a beater pair and be able to preserve the actual pair. It looks pretty nice actually.

Back
Top Bottom