The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Well I'm not fully in love with mine just yet...could change idk, I'll sit on them for a day or two and see...

I feel you. I'm not trying to knock anyone else's opinion cause we all love Kobe's, but I'm not really IN LOVE with the default or almost default pairs. For me it's cause I'm always seeming to compare them with the Kobe 4 pair. They seem dull in comparison.

Now the different uppers are catching my eyes left and right.

Well I'm not fully in love with mine just yet...could change idk, I'll sit on them for a day or two and see...

What arent you feeling? 

I feel you. I'm not trying to knock anyone else's opinion cause we all love Kobe's, but I'm not really IN LOVE with the default or almost default pairs. For me it's cause I'm always seeming to compare them with the Kobe 4 pair. They seem dull in comparison.

Now the different uppers are catching my eyes left and right.

Idk, they're underwhelming in person, aside from the theme, they're just ok to me...Carpe Diems are better executed IMO, so these will probably go back

If the elites come back with a full MC option... R.I.P

Won't even be mad about striking out on the entire FTB pack.

Nike Rep promised that I'd get a $20 refund upon shipment of my order. I guess we`ll see how that unfolds. 
tired.gif

I feel like everyone is overtaking me left and right. I did not get an update on my pairs since the 30th April...

The upper...should've gone solid, with 'stats' lining for a subtle look...

I almost feel as the numbers will flake/crack off the stats upper

Solid outsole
Ah yea I ordered a default as well, probably more as a commemorative thing to go along with the FTBs.

The upper...should've gone solid, with 'stats' lining for a subtle look...

I almost feel as the numbers will flake/crack off the stats upper

Solid outsole
Ah yea I ordered a default as well, probably more as a commemorative thing to go along with the FTBs.

I mean I REALLY like the Carpe Diems...will probably just get those and send these back...it'll probably be wise to keep these I know...

Back
Top Bottom