The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Anyone try on their Mamba Day iD's?

Mine feel significantly tighter than the regular Flyknit Elites... will be returning mine unfortunately.
m

Huh, I actually feel the opposite. I feel like the EM's have more room than the Elites. I feel like I should've went a 1/2 size down

Last edited:
m

Huh, I actually feel the opposite. I feel like the EM's have more room than the Elites. I feel like I should've went a 1/2 size down

Very strange. Mine definitely are tighter, I feel it pinching the side of my foot even with thin socks.

Last edited:
Starting to think I should have went clear sole on my white ID instead of white :nerd:

I thought about this on my pair but also thought about when they yellow its gonna give the dingy look to the shoe cause its white ..idk maybe im tripping

Anybody else having issues checking out of nike with multiple pairs of the Elite iDs? Every time i go to my cart i get the site down page, Or if i try to log in It says the action can not be completed. And It won't let me add anymore pairs of the Elites to my cart. 

Anybody else having issues checking out of nike with multiple pairs of the Elite iDs? Every time i go to my cart i get the site down page, Or if i try to log in It says the action can not be completed. And It won't let me add anymore pairs of the Elites to my cart. 

ndc was giving me issues with my account for a while with errors and such too. clear your cookies with everything ndc and hopefully you'll be back in biz.

I thought about this on my pair but also thought about when they yellow its gonna give the dingy look to the shoe cause its white ..idk maybe im tripping

Restore My Sneakers has this sole glow type of formula ive used for years on anything from clear to even colored soles and the now infamous clear trim thats on the Kobe 8s and has never let me down. Theres perhaps better formulas out by now but theres really got into that trim over the white mesh to help clear things up. Perhaps get some of that along with a little fabric stain guard and you should be good for go. I primarily use my Kobe's for gym/leisure so no all out basket ball games. Hope that helps some people out who have the white uppers coming their way.

I'm about to cancel my mamba ID's. My patience on even an update has worn thin SMH 
mean.gif

Might as well just wait to get them, especially then if you don't like them you can just return them for a full refund. 

The only problem is that people already have gotten theirs and that leads to other people saying "where's mine". They still have another month to get these out by estimated delivery dates, I'm still waiting on the no-imagination pair. They knew it'd take a while which is why they gave like a 10 week estimated delivery date. Patience will be worth it.

both my pairs came in the mail today, they were made in hong kong? haven't opened em yet

Anyone try on their Mamba Day iD's?

Mine feel significantly tighter than the regular Flyknit Elites... will be returning mine unfortunately.
I think I may have to do the same. They fit a lot tighter with no give at all. The elites actually mold to your feet. I don't think these will.

Back
Top Bottom