The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

View media item 2051992
Mine finally came in. I went with the white lettering seeing as most people would stick to the gold very dope shoe. Definitely regret not getting a purple/yellow pair. I'll probably never buy a non-Nike ID shoe ever again. But i do see the black EM holding up longer than the white or the yellow.

Last edited:
Yeet! [emoji]128515[/emoji] My pair was originally scheduled for 6/27, but I got the almost finished on 5/30. I just checked the order a couple mins ago this morning and it says build complete with the "track package " link live. It doesnt have tracking info available yet though. Should have mine few more days :frown:

I am very curious how Nike completes the orders. Received the started email on 4/30 & nothing since. NOTHING! Not upset just anxious with many of you having pairs for weeks

On feet and in the sun, the way they should be.

smokin.gif

Some of these remind me of the Kobe 8 graffiti more than anything. I'm not to disappointed I missed out on these but the significance of them is what makes me regret it.

so they did acknowledge that I should've gotten black laces instead of the white ones on my pair. they said that they sent in a request to just ship me the laces itself. first they offered a 15% code but I told them i'm not planning to spend more and just want the right color lace. anyone had this happen before and actually got the right pair of lace shipped separately?

Back
Top Bottom