The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

The Kobe Elite IDs in general, fit tighter than the general release Kobe Elites. Nevertheless, I still went with my usual size and they eventually got broken in and fit perfect. As far as the size or thickness of the full Zoom midsole vs heel Zoom midsole, they're the same. I did have to switch to the Kobe 8 lunarlon midsole during the break-in process for it was unbearable and switched back to the full zoom after several wears.
Thanks for the in depth response.  You would be confident ordering the same size as any other XI Elites (mine are BL)?  The IDs are too expensive for me to be playing around 
roll.gif

Who knows how much longer they'll be hanging around.  The option palette seems to be slowly dwindling...

EDIT: Anyone greatly prefer the full length Zoom?  Worth the upgrade?

Last edited:
Thanks for the in depth response.  You would be confident ordering the same size as any other XI Elites (mine are BL)?  The IDs are too expensive for me to be playing around :rofl:  

Who knows how much longer they'll be hanging around.  The option palette seems to be slowly dwindling...

EDIT: Anyone greatly prefer the full length Zoom?  Worth the upgrade?
View media item 2141770Here is a size comparison between the heel zoom from the BHM (top) vs full zoom from one of my IDs (bottom). The bottom might appear thicker around the forefoot area but it's the angle. In hand, they are the same exact thickness.
If you're going to use for casual, full lunar is fine. For hoopin, full lunar is ok too but they'll bottom out. I prefer heel zoom or full zoom. Heel zoom has a little more flex and court feel over the full zoom though.
As for sizing on the other Kobe XI Elites, I went with the same size for all the colorways (I don't have the FTBs). However, they all do not fit the same in the beginning. The Avars, Parkers and the more recent The Letter (Schmidt) all fit tight on width in the beginning but eventually stretched out to a perfect fit. The length is also a little different. I feel like the All Stars and the Emperors are slightly longer than the others.

Still waiting for a black pair to surface since the sewn on swoosh option was added. Need to see if it is still the same dull black.

Happy Kobe Bryant Day fellas! Ordered a pair on the 14th and it already shipped. Fastest turnaround for an ID ever for me. Will post pics of the iridescent mamba skin since i havent seen it yet.

Purchased a pair of the No Imaginations Mamba Days off ebay thru PP invoice for $125 shipped. Can't believe how the value on these have plummeted. Just a couple months ago I was thinking of dropping almost $250. So glad I waited.

View media item 2143642

View media item 2143644

View media item 2143645

View media item 2143646

View media item 2143650

View media item 2143651

View media item 2143653

View media item 2143654

View media item 2143655
Teach me your ways

Back
Top Bottom