The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

After being on this thread for years and never posting I learned a few things. Any mishaps on a ID goes back immediately to see if you can get a discount code. Then flip that discount code for a big haul. Also some of you front for instagram to the fullest. Get ID's to get the nice pics for likes....only to return them back days later. Rinse and repeat.

Thats not everybody....There are legit sneakerheads with legitimate defects. But one little mark doesn't justify a return. There are inconsistencies in all shoes. No shoes are perfect. For the people upset with these post...The truth hurts. I love the people on this site and I love the different designs. Just think some is setting a bad culture. Lol I literally learned how to get coupon codes from this site. My issue was the Kyrie ID's were stuck at Fed Ex which made my delivery date 1 week late. Nike fixed it. But I truly feel bad for some of these nike customer service reps having to deal with people begging for coupon codes like Pookie and crack. I respect the hustle because Nike's stuff is overpriced but its getting out of hand. The fakes that flaunt on Instagram I have no respect for though.

After being on this thread for years and never posting I learned a few things. Any mishaps on a ID goes back immediately to see if you can get a discount code. Then flip that discount code for a big haul. Also some of you front for instagram to the fullest. Get ID's to get the nice pics for likes....only to return them back days later. Rinse and repeat.
Get what you're saying and all, but if I'm paying 200-260 for a custom pair of Love's I want em to be perfect, and I'll return them as many times as I have to until it's perfect

If your shoe has legitimate noticeable defects then no problem...get your return. Im talking about stuff like a little glue or small inconsistencies. People that look for every little flaw to try to get a coupon code is lame to me. But do you if that helps you sleep at night. I just feel sorry for that poor customer service rep who gets yelled at when she doesnt give you that coupon code you were scheming to get. And no shoe is perfect especially those that are partially handmade. Buy 2 pair of Kobe Bruce Lees and look at every detail. They arent identical. I get the money being spent and you want what you paid for. There are differences between that and looking for ways for a coupon code. Nike makes so much money that it doesnt matter but I cant be that guy trying to find an error so I can get a coupon code. Lol they literally are disappointed if it comes out nice. If that happens then the next post you see is im returning them because "they didnt turn out the way I liked" or "i rather have the "x" colorway coming out next month instead" or the famous "nike is going downhill" lol. But back to the original subject...Do you...Thats not my thing and I think its lame but to each is on. Let Me Be Clear...I have no issues with legitimate issues wih ID's or Nike Stuff in general. This Posts Are Not For People or Situations Like That

My Aunt Pearl Kd 7's came with glue EVERYWHERE on the shoe. They didn't have any pairs I could swap for so I said nvm because that was limited and I really wanted it so I lived with it. Glue comes right off if you pick at it :smile:

It would be justified if you would have returned them but I understand if you didn't. People like you I have no problem with. You remind me of me. It's just the people that try to scheme for coupon codes or try to fake for Social Media that I don't like. It does a disservice to real Sneaker Heads Kick Lovers. The funny part is everyone on this Site either have seen someone like that or you are someone like that and my posts have you in your feelings lol

I hate the people that do iD's just to flex on IG and the return them. FOH

Also the people who simply want to see what their creation looks like in person, knowing damn well they're going to return em.

Also the people who simply want to see what their creation looks like in person, knowing damn well they're going to return em.
It's an epidemic. I know some people are feeling some type of way but Truthfully I think it sets a bad example for young sneakerheads or people that's just getting in sneakers. The whole do & say whatever for likes or retweets is a serious problem that's not going to stop. But I do think it's time to expose the fakes.

This is how it goes Person X post a pic to say his ID didn't turn out well with literally a picture of a dot no one will notice. You have to literally zoom in on the photo to see the flaw. Person Y is the voice of reason and posts "That's not really that bad I dont even see anything". Then Person Z eggs Person X on to this BS and posts "Yeah Those Don't Look Right They Have To Go Back".... Everyone Looking At These Posts Know There Isn't Any Problems With The Shoes But That's All It Takes For Player X To Have The False Justification To Send Them Back. Then The Next Post By Player X Is "You Are Right They Are Going Back"...."Do You Think Nike Will Send A Discount Code For This? (What He Was Looking For All Along) Then Person Z Replies "Doesn't Hurt To See" While I'm Reading This And Seeing Through All The BS Smh. Rinse & Repeat

a lot of people do that, it's quite sad.

i'm surprised nike doesn't do anything to stop them.

All the ID's I have bought i buy with the intention to keep but I dont see a problem with returning if they didn't come out the way you expected them. It's apart of the reason there is a premium to pay. Although I won't wear them and then return if I truly don't like them.

Returning Them Once No Problem... Returning Them Twice EVEN Three or Four Times But I Read On An Earlier Post People Were Worried Nike Might Do Something About Them Returning Stuff Because They Were Doing It At A Highly Consistent Level. If That's You Then Do You Sir. But Don't Catch Feelings For Exposing It For What It Is. And That's Not Just You..That's Anybody. Anyway Let's Get Back To The Original Post. Any New Kobe Nike ID's? MC's Coming Out Soon I Hope

Last edited:
I think the QC control of the Kobe 11 IDs has been terrible this year. It sucks because its the GR releases are really nice.

Last edited:
Kobe X and XI iD has been pretty disappointing.. at least the IX's had at least two really nice cw's (mc's & mamba moment).. mc X iD's were ruined with the sprayed paint on the grey base.. the XI's again seem to be sprayed from grey base paint.. for the amount, I would expect better.. quality control has been going down the last few years that's why I haven't really made any.. but I'm hopeful Nike will give us a nice mc iD option for the XI's still..

anyone know why I can't post threads? I keep posting and none of them go though. The whole reason I joined this forum was to find a shoe, but there's been so many annoying hoops to jump through here that I might just give up at this point.

A bit of a random question, but has anyone been playing ball in EMs at a half size down?

The elites in .5 down are like perfect for me for ball -- I ordered my mamba day EM in .5 down.  Questioning that decision a bit, but I'm stuck and would prefer not to get rid of them since it's sort of memorable pair.

Any thoughts are appreciated

Wow. I just saw on ebay the Kobe ID's I returned to Nike a couple months ago. Hahaha I thought they shred and recycle them.

Wow. I just saw on ebay the Kobe ID's I returned to Nike a couple months ago. Hahaha I thought they shred and recycle them.
It's not uncommon to see returned IDs on eBay. I saw a Kobe X ID that I returned pop up on eBay and I sent a message to the seller and asked if he was the original owner and he replied no quickly. Then I asked how he got ahold of the shoes since I created them and returned to Nike and then he ignored me. I know they're mine because I took a pic before I returned and I matched up the speckling on the midsole to the picture in the listing and they matched up perfectly. This leads me to believe that they are not shredded at all. My pair was unworn BTW.

It's not uncommon to see returned IDs on eBay. I saw a Kobe X ID that I returned pop up on eBay and I sent a message to the seller and asked if he was the original owner and he replied no quickly. Then I asked how he got ahold of the shoes since I created them and returned to Nike and then he ignored me. I know they're mine because I took a pic before I returned and I matched up the speckling on the midsole to the picture in the listing and they matched up perfectly. This leads me to believe that they are not shredded at all. My pair was unworn BTW.
I did a double take coz there's no way anyone would've want to replicate my ID (they were pink/blue to match my daughter's kobe 8 pinks). Then i saw the ID stitching and I literally LOL'd.

I returned two of my Kobe X Ids ($245 on Nike) and bought them both back on ebay for 100 a piece 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom