The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

How tf are people buying $250 shoes but can't take one, clear, unfiltered picture? I just want to see good pics of a milky sole and a sail swoosh too see if they match.

How tf are people buying $250 shoes but can't take one, clear, unfiltered picture? I just want to see good pics of a milky sole and a sail swoosh too see if they match.
Agreed.  If you're going to post kick pics, wouldn't you want people to know what they actually looked like?

Waiting on pics of the same color scheme 
nthat.gif

Agreed.  If you're going to post kick pics, wouldn't you want people to know what they actually looked like?

Waiting on pics of the same color scheme :nthat:

about to get flooded in the next few days.. US pairs starting to arrive so more pics for sure.. looking forward to seeing them starting tomorrow.. :smile:

Both my pairs coming in this afternoon. I am pretty freaking excited! 

1 of my pairs is similar to the white above and I'm loving those

Some pairs with black swoosh. So far the MC is disappointing comparing to the kobe X MC because colors are too organized (not enough aleatory). Looks like the MC used for the other models (non Kobe)

Wow, I'm really like those MCs. The only thing holding me back is the price. Might wait for it to hit eBay so I can cop for the low 
nerd.gif

speckle guy didn't go crazy on these.. also, the 2nd pic no crease as I was told by OP, just shadows from the blinds so that was a relief to hear.. that premium leather swoosh is on point though..
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
Really loving the soles on these.  Tells me the off white soles and sewn bone swoosh (and maybe heel) are the way to go.  Looks great and sets them apart from the 9 MCs if someone already has them.

still not sold on the sail swoosh matching the milky GITD sole....looking forward to more pics

Yeah, definitely glad I went with White sole. The Milk sole doesn't seem to do it for me.  GREAT WEAVE though. The addition of the blue really sets it off and sets it apart from the MC IX and X. These were one of my favorite shoes and kinda glad I doubled up on them too. 2 pairs coming next week.

Look amazing with those milky soles.  Ordering now and returning my pair with white soles.  Watch me get the pair I order today first
roll.gif

I'm happy-ish w/ em but I have a feeling I'm going to like the white sticker swoosh better with the grey bottoms.  We'll see

Back
Top Bottom