The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Based on the pictures so far, I think the MC looks best with the Gum Sole. And I am liking the black swoosh better than the sail swoosh.

Gum sole looking booboo IMO.
QFT 

black or white look best, just makes the flyknit pop more, then XDR follows

my pair arriving thursday 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
love the shoes man but I'm real confused on what you did here. Did you take a screen shot of a picture on your phone and upload the screen shot? I'm confused why you didn't just upload the picture? but props on the kicks. 
Sorry about that. The original pic wasn't as zoomed in on the shoes so I enlarged it and then took a pic. Here is the original pic and another pic. View media item 2220219View media item 2220223

a picture within a picture
Haha...the Inception of shoes. I'm just technologically challenged and didn't know how to cut out a lot of the cement background in the pic so I enlarged and took a screen shot and it came out worst. Lol.

Gum sole looking booboo IMO. White outsole and grey XDR winning
I don't know man, it looks great to me from MD177 pics, I didn't order the gum sole, but his pics made me wish I did.

I like the white sole looks too (when it's new), but I hate the white sole when it gets dirty.  Just like my BHM, I like it when it's new but after wearing it for a few times the white is no longer clean. I have to constantly wipe the sole after wearing it if I want to keep it clean, which is a pain lol.

^I'm happy w/ my sail swoosh, but I like how the black came out a little bit better
I ordered the exact same pairs as yours, but looking at MVPlikeKobe24  pics, I think the black swoosh looks better with the XDR sole.

I was debating whether to get the sail or black, and chose the sail because my other pair already have the black swoosh (with the GITD sole).

I guess I'll find out for sure when I get mine.

Man I was considering making a pair very similar to this. Nice choice! And that weave
nthat.gif
honestly I think the no imagination with gum soles looks better.. I think there's too much white on this pair and does not compliment the gum soles as well as the all black prm accents.. I'll see how I like my other pair with gum.. 

I don't know man, it looks great to me from MD177 pics, I didn't order the gum sole, but his pics made me wish I did.

I like the white sole looks too (when it's new), but I hate the white sole when it gets dirty.  Just like my BHM, I like it when it's new but after wearing it for a few times the white is no longer clean. I have to constantly wipe the sole after wearing it if I want to keep it clean, which is a pain lol.
I think this is what makes the gum soles and grey/XDR soles more wearable.. I just looked at my white horse to compare the mc weave and looked at the bottom of the soles and I was grossed out.. 
laugh.gif
 I know they can look fresh with some cleaning but still.. all white pair that I posted yesterday are definitely nice but will be hard to keep clean, that's why I got some pairs to wear more often.. again, the no imagination stock options with gum soles is
nthat.gif

pimp.gif

yall should be keeping your shoes clean regardless just cuz you cant see it doesnt mean its not there 
laugh.gif

yall should be keeping your shoes clean regardless just cuz you cant see it doesnt mean its not there :lol:
^ strongly agree. I definitely try to clean mine after each use because it may be weeks to months before it gets back to my rotation. I don't want dirty *ss outsoles sitting there and contaminating my containers.

yall should be keeping your shoes clean regardless just cuz you cant see it doesnt mean its not there 
laugh.gif
^ strongly agree. I definitely try to clean mine after each use because it may be weeks to months before it gets back to my rotation. I don't want dirty *ss outsoles sitting there and contaminating my containers.
haha.. I try to most of the time, but there are more important things to do than clean my shoes each time I wear them.. there are pairs I beat on and don't care as much and there are those that get extra care..  

Last edited:
Those look awesome.  I just wish there would have been two MC options.  This fade to black, and one fade to white.  If that fade was to white, these would look unreal...reminiscent of that HTM 9.

Those look awesome.  I just wish there would have been two MC options.  This fade to black, and one fade to white.  If that fade was to white, these would look unreal...reminiscent of that HTM 9.
My thoughts exactly. It still looks dope but if that black section was white...sweet baby Jesus!

View media item 2220644I wore these for 6 hours and this is the amount of glow I got. Also, I noticed that these attract a lot of dirt similar to my Bruce Lee's so for those buying the GITD for ball, be careful. It may not have great traction.

Back
Top Bottom