The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Similar to what I got but with black shield, white outsole. Nothing fancy.
Basically my pair too, white outsole, white shield logo, white swoosh. 

Wanted the leather swoosh but was afraid that sail off white wouldnt match the sole. 

Looking forward to gettin these to hoop in!

Not for the low. It's a pass now.
theres really good price on ebay. and most on it are the default pairs. got one for $180 but I was able to use the 20% ebay code on top of that. im sure if you Ppal offer them, they can go for around $160-$170.

Man stacked military disco on my order, came out to $293 including taxes. Not bad for 2 iDs. Got one pair with full zoom and one pair with full cushlon, looking forward to seeing which I like better.

Man stacked military disco on my order, came out to $293 including taxes. Not bad for 2 iDs. Got one pair with full zoom and one pair with full cushlon, looking forward to seeing which I like better.

You stacked it on top of the 25 percent off code? I thought you could only do one or the other

Welp, live chatted with a rep to get his opinion and he thought it wasn't up to spec to I'm going back for a remake.  I don't think I'll post any more pics of them because Nike is doing me right and I think they deserve better press than that.  When they show up though, for sure.
Can you zoom in a lil more? They look straight 2 me

Last edited:
Does anyone have photos of the Bright Crimson Flyknit uppers? I looked through the thread but either I'm missing them or there aren't any on here. Thanks in advance.

Does anyone have photos of the Bright Crimson Flyknit uppers? I looked through the thread but either I'm missing them or there aren't any on here. Thanks in advance.
was looking on crimson too but couldnt find a pic. was thinking of doing that for the lining but went with gym red instead

I looked for them too didn't find anything, saw a video on YouTube but the quality was horrible.
I ended up ordering a bright crimson Id

Spend today trying out the full-zoom insoles from my IDs.  They're pretty cool!  First time rocking anything with full length zoom, although I'm sure it's significantly different than the KD9s or Hyperdunk Flyknits.  Really dig the way they feel.  The insoles don't spread out in the toe area like the stock Kobe XI hybrid setup so the bed feels more flat under foot, although that's not a bad thing.  Nice and bouncy.  A quicker bounce than Boost although not as deep or conforming.  They seemed to make my Oreos a little lighter too.

Can't say (yet) whether I like it better or worse than the stock cushioning setup.  Having both options is nice.

My next IDs will be full Lunar which I'm also stoked to check out.

DOPE @johnmcguirk  normally people look for this colour variation on MC.

900x900px-LL-5ae33f01_IMG_1640.jpeg

DOPE @johnmcguirk  normally people look for this colour variation on MC.
Thanks for the compliment!  They do look pretty sweet, but the Nike rep said (without me complaining or raising hell by any means) that the color was out of spec and that they should be remade.  I was checking in to get a feel for his professional opinion and he said "the difference was clearly visible" so I'm taking his word for it and going for the remake.

If he had said that those are up to spec and how the MCs usually look I probably would have been cool with keeping them but I'm taking Nike's advice in this case.

Thanks for the compliment!  They do look pretty sweet, but the Nike rep said (without me complaining or raising hell by any means) that the color was out of spec and that they should be remade.  I was checking in to get a feel for his professional opinion and he said "the difference was clearly visible" so I'm taking his word for it and going for the remake.

If he had said that those are up to spec and how the MCs usually look I probably would have been cool with keeping them but I'm taking Nike's advice in this case.

I would of kept them... you can always tell Nike chat to email your issue to the elite team. They would of prob gave u 20% off your order if you kept them.

I would of kept them... you can always tell Nike chat to email your issue to the elite team. They would of prob gave u 20% off your order if you kept them.
The Nike rep said he'd escalate the issue to get the remakes going.  Keeping them wouldn't have killed me but since the rep spotted the issue without any hesitation I decided to just go with that.  Ironically I'd already had 20% knocked off from a previous code from my BL's tongue peeling off :tongue:  

If I've got a chance to get a "perfect" MC pair and forego another promo code I'd rather do that at this point.  I've got 4 standard colorways and another ID incoming (not including my MC remakes) so any more XIs I buy will be outlet steals and what not.  I don't have a taste for much else Nike although I think it might be time to cop a pair of AF1s since I've never owned a pair. 

DOPE @johnmcguirk
 normally people look for this colour variation on MC.
900x900px-LL-5ae33f01_IMG_1640.jpeg
have to agree too. if you look back on the first Kobe ID MC which was the IXs, people were looking for variation. unless the quality is the issue, if it was mine, id keep it. its Rare to see much Green weave like that. pretty unique and cool actually. what size is it anyways? johnmcguirk johnmcguirk

have to agree too. if you look back on the first Kobe ID MC which was the IXs, people were looking for variation. unless the quality is the issue, if it was mine, id keep it. its Rare to see much Green weave like that. pretty unique and cool actually. what size is it anyways? johnmcguirk johnmcguirk

This! I actually like the green in these. I was hoping for more green in mine too but no such luck. I would keep these and ask for a 20% discount code.

have to agree too. if you look back on the first Kobe ID MC which was the IXs, people were looking for variation. unless the quality is the issue, if it was mine, id keep it. its Rare to see much Green weave like that. pretty unique and cool actually. what size is it anyways? @johnmcguirk
Thanks.  Interesting that the 'imperfection' seems to be desired by some.

They are 11.5s. 

Back
Top Bottom