The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Image is never going to be as bright and vibrant in real life vs a computer screen but that clear sole rendering is not even close. Clear soles looks like it's just not going to work with this model imo.

Seeing all this Kobe XI Heat and then they send me these.....  Not even close

eek.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif

Sooo Disappointed....  #Refund
.......Disappointing AF. Welp, that's one pair I'll be sending back once it arrives.

Seeing all this Kobe XI Heat and then they send me these.....  Not even close
:wow: >: :x :wow: >: :x :wow: >: :x :wow: >: :x :wow: >: :x

Sooo Disappointed....  #Refund

i'm angry too and i didn't even order a coloured flyknit.

it makes me mad because the uneducated customers are getting ripped off.

guys, the front to mid of upper of Kobe XI is double knitted with black and whatever color you choose. So IDing with a light or bright color is going to ruin the look. Best is to choose darker tone color like purple.

:lol: Wow those volt joints are off

I thought no way the mock up looked that volt but on there now and sure enough it does :smh:

Have seen this on the 9 and 10 though so really not shocked

I think I'm staying away from this spray painted nonsense......

I absolutely hated it on the IXs.  The Xs were done well in my opinion.  Seems like they are back to the same BS as the 9s.

Most likely I will be going the GR route with this model until a special knit comes out.

not sure if it's just me but the shoe feels incomplete like that since it's missing a midsole.

at least with a solid midsole it kind of looks like there's a midsole.

Last edited:
I think the clear sole looks better on the general releases especially on the achilles pair where its smoked out on the sides. The clear sole would look better on the IDs but the uppers are limited as well as the outsole options. There are more upper options but only a few of them actually look good.

Just got the finishing e-mail!  Can't wait oh my god.  I also received my pair of the XI BHM's today.  I noticed that lunar + zoom heel insole is super thick.  Gonna see the different with the full zoom unit on the ID pair.

Back
Top Bottom