The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Sorry if this has been answered before, but if an id option ends (such as the all star upper options) and I have a pair saved in my cart, would I still be able to order it?

hows the flyknit quality on these compared to the general release ones?

love that theres a full length zoom option but heard that the flyknit upper is not as good compared to the GR

hows the flyknit quality on these compared to the general release ones?

love that theres a full length zoom option but heard that the flyknit upper is not as good compared to the GR

im sure its the same knit but the paint makes it more stiff and adds an extra layer to the knit making it stiffer

im sure its the same knit but the paint makes it more stiff and adds an extra layer to the knit making it stiffer

interesting

which pair did you make?

im prob gonna use the white grey upper... seems to have the least amount of added spray paint layer

5e8ded00_image.jpeg

Decided to pull the trigger on this one. Cant wait !
@earvinarcePH Will your NikeID order be delivered to the Philippines, or are you having it delivered somewhere else and have it shipped/brought to Manila...?  Always thought NikeID did not ship to the Philippines...

@earvinarcePH
Will your NikeID order be delivered to the Philippines, or are you having it delivered somewhere else and have it shipped/brought to Manila...?  Always thought NikeID did not ship to the Philippines...
It will be through Nike HK and then it will be shipped to the Philippines personally so im expecting for a little longer to get my IDs.
Nike needs to start letting NikeID ship here to the PI.  Thanks for the info!

Embarrassing...

Nike told me the other day that my shoes are done, just waiting on the carrier...

In a new email they inform me that my shoes are delayed until 04/16.

:lol:

They have been getting worse and worse.

Last edited:
These actually look good

View media item 1957267
if the Flyknit was a legit fade i know not ASG option but if it faded from the toe to the heel without a painted type **** these things would be :pimp:

Beautiful! Best Kobe 11 id I've seen by far. I always said that white soles look sooo much better than translucent. There's nothing that can convince me otherwise.

Codes are harder to get than they used to be...

Just tell/show them the problem areas, mention that these options are no longer available, and you believe, as a loyal customer that you should be compensated in some way. Try asking for the re-make first. It frames you as a person not after a code, but just upset with the quality of the product. 

hope that helps

Back
Top Bottom