The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Probably gonna be hand drawn :lol: Have to see how they look in the rendering, what color options are available. Free returns so gotta see how they look in person.

Last edited:
Can't wait to see em if you do!
Damb these came out niiice with the day upper and white tongue and liner. Silver speckles would set it off even more but still fire! Compared with the night from another fellow nter id. Sorry can't remember who it is but here it is.

View media item 1966952

The more I see the day uppers with the white soles the more I dig em ! Reconsidering mine with the clear soles

We notice they still have all the ASG options up on the website except for the heel / tongue options with the shifts?  Must be plenty of paint leftover still to make more ASG pairs, they need to remake the options for the color shift heel/tongue/swoosh come back if they gonna keep the ASG ID's up this long after the ASG.

We notice they still have all the ASG options up on the website except for the heel / tongue options with the shifts?  Must be plenty of paint leftover still to make more ASG pairs, they need to remake the options for the color shift heel/tongue/swoosh come back if they gonna keep the ASG ID's up this long after the ASG.

Nah. I mean it would be nice but it's kind of a coo gesture from Nike. Those who acted quick got the full ASG options. Those who didn't can still get the main option but not the rest.

That's the good thing of having painted flyknit. All they have to do is buy the paint. The heel and tongue part would cost more so understandably those options are taken down.

That's the good thing of having painted flyknit. All they have to do is buy the paint. The heel and tongue part would cost more so understandably those options are taken down.

thats why the GR pairs > ID

nike doing a good job with the GR colorways

thats why the GR pairs > ID

nike doing a good job with the GR colorways

Only gr pears I've seen worthy of buying have been asg and bhm. Bruce lees, maybe. All other colors have been mehhhh. Ive balled in the bhm but for most part I rock mine casual but yes, they're more for ball performance than anything. One would think they'd put full zoom air for gr rather than id. With a dope id, I'd be able to live with the painted asg option but with full zoom only.

if thats the ID Nike will give us for Kobes last game, after they gave us the MM 9's (which were great), Nike really messed up then.

Last edited:

Nike goin the cheap route for the college players
laugh.gif
Hard to feel bad for them considering they also got these.....
I'm trying to get my hands on a pair.. Someone I know plays for Oregon, but I'm not sure what school policy is etc.
My bad fam :/

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys, newbie here. really want to get the ASG day IDs

quick ?s

1) for the sole, i see translucent and then color shift as options, what is the difference? from pics, it looks like translucent still shows the day color shift to them bottom of the sole?

2) have people been successful in getting promo codes from Nike with ID returns? just wondering. 

thanks in advance!

hey guys, newbie here. really want to get the ASG day IDs

quick ?s

1) for the sole, i see translucent and then color shift as options, what is the difference? from pics, it looks like translucent still shows the day color shift to them bottom of the sole?

2) have people been successful in getting promo codes from Nike with ID returns? just wondering. 

thanks in advance!
1. The only difference on the sole options is the transparent part on the very bottom of the shoe, they won't make the shoe look any different beyond that.

2. Not sure what you mean, iDs have the same return policy as regular items, if you aren't satisfied you can send them back for a full refund. They won't offer a code for that.

Last edited:
1. The only difference on the sole options is the transparent part on the very bottom of the shoe, they won't make the shoe look any different beyond that.
2. Not sure what you mean, iDs have the same return policy as regular items, if you aren't satisfied you can send them back for a full refund. They won't offer a code for that.

1.exactly what superstarlord superstarlord said.
2. If there is a defect in the shoe like a lot of excess glue,chiping in the paint on the logos or something being really obvious such as them making a mistake on one of your id options , then they probably wont give out a code. My asg had a very sloppy swoosh and they offered to remake it and when I asked for a code for the trouble they gave me a 10% discount code. Doesn't hurt to try if you have a legit reason other than you just didn't like them. Hope that helps.

1.exactly what superstarlord superstarlord said.
2. If there is a defect in the shoe like a lot of excess glue,chiping in the paint on the logos or something being really obvious such as them making a mistake on one of your id options , then they probably wont give out a code. My asg had a very sloppy swoosh and they offered to remake it and when I asked for a code for the trouble they gave me a 10% discount code. Doesn't hurt to try if you have a legit reason other than you just didn't like them. Hope that helps.

Thanks for help guys. The ASG day version, not expected to be removed from site at all soon, right?

Back
Top Bottom