The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Yea def going to wait for pics before even considering spending that much on some kicks.

You mean the color shift wasnt premium enough :lol:

No point in ordering a bunch of white soled shoes, that translucent looks bad and with retros coming 

Color shift is recycled ain't no "premium" in that. The Chroma from the KB8 option wasn't "premium". Only thing "premium" is the price. Now if they had the heel and tongue like the ASG, I would buy into the "premium".

Trying to decide between an invisibility cloak 7 style pair and the multicolor ones.  Might get both and just return the second if the color-shift is too painted on.

I wonder how the colour shift is gonna work on yarn?

I actually wanna order a pair to go with my Kobe 8 Chroma but it's too much money.

premium as in the paint machine has to go over the shoe a few more times to get that color shift correct...

Last edited:
i wanted to cop the 4s this weekend but with these options on ID i dont mind adding an extra 25 and just get these

I wonder how the colour shift is gonna work on yarn?
I think the flyknit itself will just be similar to a fade option with the different colors but no real color shifting. The iridescence will come from the heel/tongue/swoosh

Last edited:
these new options are either gonna be an epic fail or really nice.. nothing really in between..
laugh.gif

I might regret it later on but I'm leaning towards passing as of now..

these new options are either gonna be an epic fail or really nice.. nothing really in between.. :lol:

agreed. although I'm thinking of buying 1 just in case they are nice.

these new options are either gonna be an epic fail or really nice.. nothing really in between..
laugh.gif

Yeah it's a tough call -- and will the options be removed before we get a chance to see any finished pairs is the thing

I know there are easy returns...

Last edited:
That's the hard part about these options, there's no set way to do it. I need Nike to tell me what to order, like the Grinches, just default options and add to cart. Too much stuff to play around with and not having the advantages of seeing them in-hand.
Although the the asymmetrical multicolors and mamba color 10s lasted a lot longer than I thought.

Ah, I like these a lot. I just ordered the triple black pair though. I should have waited lol maybe I'll get them anyway and see which one I like more.

Back
Top Bottom