The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Really missing that wolf grey solid sole, I think the outdoor one is just too dark to try to replicate a Beethoven pair, I might have to pull the trigger though just to see before last call happens and I can't remake something else.

I would have probably made a pair like he wore last night, but I already have something too similar in progress. I know we aren't getting that real white upper, so the white/grey is as good as we have right now.

Hey guys has any of your xi id took longer get than 5 weeks. I'm about to hit the 5 week wait time and still haven't received a it's finished email just waiting to ship and i also live in Hawaii. Last time I ID it took 10 business days to ship from China to Hawaii should I call customer care?

Really missing that wolf grey solid sole, I think the outdoor one is just too dark to try to replicate a Beethoven pair, I might have to pull the trigger though just to see before last call happens and I can't remake something else.

I would have probably made a pair like he wore last night, but I already have something too similar in progress. I know we aren't getting that real white upper, so the white/grey is as good as we have right now.
I'm hoping Nike either releases the pairs he is wearing or they add the pattern on those to ID and let us make them. 

Grinches, Sulfers & Will & JadasView media item 1923771

aka not whites. 
Nike is at it again with those Ascension graphics
giphy.gif

Can anyone comment on the traction between solid and clear soles?? All the reviews are saying the traction isn't at par to the 8, 9 but the soles reviewed were translucent.

Thanks!
Not sure if there's gonna be a difference between the soles on traction since it has same tread pattern.  Tested my BHM's out on the court today and they held pretty solid.  ( Court was wiped down about 30 minutes before I played a pickup game. )  Overall seemed to have pretty good traction, but compared to my 10's I played in the other day, no where near as much.

Not sure if there's gonna be a difference between the soles on traction since it has same tread pattern.  Tested my BHM's out on the court today and they held pretty solid.  ( Court was wiped down about 30 minutes before I played a pickup game. )  Overall seemed to have pretty good traction, but compared to my 10's I played in the other day, no where near as much.
How was the containment? Been seeing videos where the foot would bulge out to the side when pushing off b/c it's a weaker flyknit than the 9 and 10.

How was the containment? Been seeing videos where the foot would bulge out to the side when pushing off b/c it's a weaker flyknit than the 9 and 10.
The flyknit does seem a little weaker.  I can notice the sides bulging when I'm just standing on them in certain spots, and i'll feel and my toe isn't even there pushing the side out.  I felt pretty good lockdown while playing, but I definitely remember the flyknit sides by the toe box bulging out some.  Could be a later problem for shoe ripping down the road.

Lol, same exact shoe I made.

Back
Top Bottom