The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Nike will bring back some older KB IDs models not sure of the entire list but there should be a few models Im told 

Ohhh yess!!!

Going to stock up on 4s & 5s.
Anyone know if that kid Hollywood was id-able, joint is BANANAS. (Edit it was hopefully they bring the same options back)

yeezy colors will get done too. :lol:

Last edited:
Ohhh yess!!!

Going to stock up on 4s & 5s.

Anyone know if that kid Hollywood was id-able, joint is BANANAS. (Edit it was hopefully they bring the same options back)

yeezy colors will get done too. :lol:

There is a sz 12 "kid hollywood" id on ebay for 945.00....

My favorite option on the ID 4's was the suede toe. Fortunately got a pair before the option was removed. People were pissed.

Anyone done a solid purple upper yet? I am wondering if this would turn out close to the Solid purple, yellow swoosh pair that kobe wore about a week ago.

On another note, IV's and V's returning to ID would be amazing. I had two pairs of Kid Hollywoods originally, wore and sold one pair, and still have the other DS, but a fresh pair would be a must. As well as a couple other color ways.

Does not help that Citi raised my credit limit another $1500. Not looking forward to my finances when the re-drops come.

tie-dyed FK 
nerd.gif

I'm not getting my hopes up yet for a IV iD til there's more confirmed info, but it'd be awesome if they were brought back. I hope they space all of this stuff out though. Between the FTB pack, other Kobe retros, Kobe/Jordan PEs, Kobe XIs, and Kobe iD options, the amount of stuff releasing is just insane.

Back
Top Bottom