The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

It's gonna be on of these huh 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Ok so it looks like nike will only be releasing so many pairs PER DAY. and they will resume on the next day,

thats the approach on nike cn at least.

Does anyone find it odd that they are so cheap in china?

200usd would make at least 1500rmb, if not more

Consider the kobe 11 elite low ids are 1699rmb.

I am only hoping that when they find out they wont cancel the orders

Last edited:
do you have somebody close to you? Maybe have them line up or pay somebody to order for you

Ya. Just don't want friend to actually go queue up for me. Feels kinda bad haha. But a not so good news is CN already sold out of their quota today. Really dunno how many pairs they reserved for Hong Kong

Kobe has scored at least 40 points vs every other NBA team......Impressive

Personally passing on the EMs. Tempting bcuz you guys are making such dope designs but $225 is a bit steep

Kobe has scored at least 40 points vs every other NBA team......Impressive

Personally passing on the EMs. Tempting bcuz you guys are making such dope designs but $225 is a bit steep
Damn he gave portland 65. I forgot about that. These numbers are ridiculous.

Last edited:
Come to think about it. I don't think the mamba day would be nearly as limited as the mamba moment.

Because back then Nike was having a hard time making those real multicolor Flyknit in large production(which they still can't replicate that kind of nice non painted threads for id now. Evident by the ugly painted color on x and XI ) that's why those true multicolor got sold out so quick.

But this is just a printed pattern on plastic sheet. I don't think it should be too hard to produce.

I think I'm going to go with these 2 for sure:

Default pair

the one that I shamelessly ripped off from someone earlier 
glasses.gif

I'm still thinking about this option too though

Back
Top Bottom