The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Repped for this

which one did you use ? 
nerd.gif

I used Raise.com because the %s were a little higher for the amount of card that I wanted.  

Went for one pair with full zoom -- the gift card was 224 and change and I paid like 185 after a $5 off promo code 

If this is your first time using Raise.com, this gets you the extra $5 off: RAISE75AF

Last edited:
cant wait for my pairs, ill show you guys in two months 
roll.gif

i got full zoom, not worth risking or waiting for the price to update, only for them to cancel order and take off the option

Are those strictly gift cards or could they also be vouchers? Nike did me in once when I bought a voucher off someone, they let me use it but then I returned what I bought and they never gave me the refund because after that they realized it was a voucher in someone else's name.

I used Raise.com because the %s were a little higher for the amount of card that I wanted.  

Went for one pair with full zoom -- the gift card was 224 and change and I paid like 185 after a $5 off promo code 

This gets you the extra $5 off: RAISE75AF
do yo get the gift card instantly?

I have a feeling they might still be up after 24 hours is up. Or taken off then come back once they get caught up with orders. Gonna hold off and see what other CWs off EM and the Flyknit are coming. This high of last night's game gonna wear off soon and I might regret ordering too fast lol

They are gift cards. Cardcash and Giftcardzen emails the GC instantly and they accept Paypal. Not sure about Raise.

do yo get the gift card instantly?
Mine took just a couple minutes to show up via email.  You get two emails: 1 is a receipt and 1 shortly after is a "delivery" email with the code

They say within 24 hours but I was told generally the codes are sent almost immediately.  Just make sure you do the email confirmation for your account when you create one and have your address and info all set

This gets you the extra $5 off: RAISE75AF
Code is done, but much appreciated  
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Looks like I'm out of reps for a bit, but thanks for the heads up on those sites. Just got a 200 NDC card for 166, that will be for those Tinker Kobes 
glasses.gif

anyone else found sizing pretty different between different CW's of the kobe 11? 

my white horse seem to feel bigger than my BHM, even tho both are the same size.. 

Back
Top Bottom