The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

After chatting with a rep...I was able to get them to acknowledge the price difference. The price will be able to be adjusted once the order ships. I doubt it will be an automatic refund so it looks like I'll have to hound them again once my pair hits the road. I took a screen shot of the convo just in case they try to shiest me. 

Lauren, how you doin? How you feelin? You ready for the weekend? You think you could help me with an issue I'm having?

call-center-girls.gif

Last edited:
Starting to see the Mamba Days selling in the $375ish range on the bay.  If I could have predicted this, I would have ordered three more pairs and parlayed them into a pair of FTB 11s.  Especially since I was using 20% codes on the MDays.

Last edited:
I just spoke with CS and they gave me the same story about the price being $225 no matter what. I proceeded to show them the $205 on ndc and he immediately said I can offer you a code.

:rofl:

I really didn't care about the code, I care about the principle of the matter. They were pissing me the eff off.

I just spoke with CS and they gave me the same story about the price being $225 no matter what. I proceeded to show them the $205 on ndc and he immediately said I can offer you a code.

:rofl:

I really didn't care about the code, I care about the principle of the matter. They were pissing me the eff off.
The lady I talked to said the $225 price tag had the full zoom air $20 increase already built in so that was the reason :rolleyes

I didn't get a code or difference back. And this was after she talked to her 'coach'. Not the brightest crayon in the box for sure.

View media item 1996529

Last edited:
so if two pair are in my cart and ready for checkout they will go through or be rejected? New to this ID and sold out game- had not the first thought EM ID's would be sold out but not a big deal either way- just don't need my $ in flux

Last edited:
so if two pair are in my cart and ready for checkout they will go through or be rejected? New to this ID and sold out game- had not the first thought EM ID's would be sold out but not a big deal either way- just don't need my $ in flux
I don't think they'll let you check out with them, your cart will probably get updated and emptied before being able to successfully check out

They're not bad at least on the website, assuming they're not painted. I think they released them too close to 4.13 that most people were holding off though.

Yea they're flying under he radar right now, due to everything else that's happening

I'm tempted to cop a pair because not alotta people will have them hopefully & they might actually turn out good

Might just pull the trigger bro

Back
Top Bottom