The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

For reference, Nike tweeted last call for the X iD on 1/7, the XI went up for sale on 1/9

Last edited:
I guess I'll start it off?

Just got the "We've started" on my FTB iD's, but still nothing for the Mamba Days.

:tongue:

nerd.gif

For those who made FTB-inspired 11s, wondering what you put on the tongue and also what color stitching. Its a shame they don't have gold as an option and I don't know if I want to mess around with the tour yellow. This is what I was thinking about going with

For what it's worth, I paid mostly with gift cards and there was about 20 bucks left to put on the credit card, and that already hit my account as a sale.
most retailers charge gift card right upon order but on CC, authorization only upon order and charged when shipped.

Last edited:
ok thanks.  I feel like they could have put more stats,  these are the ones I see..

81 - pts in a game
18/4  - 18 all star game appearances  4 All Star MVPs
11.01.96 - first day as a laker?
4.13.96 - last game
20 - years playing in the league
5 - championships
24 - his number

if I am wrong on any of those , please correct me haha. 

First day as a Laker 7/1/96. That's when he was traded

11/1/96 was their first game of the season or the first game he dressed out

6/26/96 when he was drafted by Charlotte, wasn't officially traded to July 1st.

I picked 7/1/96 and 4/13/16 as my dates

First day as a Laker 7/1/96. That's when he was traded

11/1/96 was their first game of the season or the first game he dressed out

6/26/96 when he was drafted by Charlotte, wasn't officially traded to July 1st.

I picked 7/1/96 and 4/13/16 as my dates
good stuff

I ended up with 6.26.96 and 4.13.16,   I wanted to make a change but nike ID on my work computer was acting up wouldnt let me edit,  was too much of a hassle to remake the whole shoe just to change the tongue ID.   

Pulled the trigger on the iD FTBs, estimated delivery of 6/29, not bad though using Raise for the NDC gift cards (plus a couple I already had) and BeFrugal for 6.3% back for around 100 off

just got an email from nike id... they said the price is 225.00 regardless of options, which is BS... so they will not issue 20.00 refund even though i selected heel zoom. Pisses me off because then i would have just ordered full length zoom... I did order full zoom with my second pair.

just got an email from nike id... they said the price is 225.00 regardless of options, which is BS... so they will not issue 20.00 refund even though i selected heel zoom. Pisses me off because then i would have just ordered full length zoom... I did order full zoom with my second pair.
Congratulations, you've been selected in Nike's Sergio draw

Another Sergio sighting? Damn.. He might be on a roll today. Went on NDC earlier and it timed out. This guy Sergio just don't quit

Back
Top Bottom