The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

gonna throw black aligator skin on the tounge and on the heel my FTB 11 ID's. Then im gonna throw yellow golden ostrich leather on the nike check to replace the foil gold one it comes with. the lady just gonna follow the outline of the factory check and stitch it..custom FTB 11s...cant wait!!

Last edited:
gonna throw black aligator skin on the tounge and on the heel my FTB 11 ID's. Then im gonna throw yellow golden ostrich leather on the nike check to replace the foil gold one it comes with. the lady just gonna follow the outline of the factory check and stitch it..custom FTB 11s...cant wait!!

Wow that will be one high end Kobe id. Please take pics!!

Did you guys notice the Kobe 11 is taken down off of Nike ID? Anybody know what's going on?

Anyone have any experience removing the stitched ID on the inside of the tongue? Bought a pair of IDs and didn't realize until now, not a big deal but would like to know.

Anyone have any experience removing the stitched ID on the inside of the tongue? Bought a pair of IDs and didn't realize until now, not a big deal but would like to know.
Get a seam ripper and small scissors or just buy a basic sewing kit. It will have everything you need. 

Been finding my Kobe xi's to be uncomfotable bc of the zoom unit in the insole. I don't like having my heel elevated from the rest of my foot like that. What's a good insole replacement for them?

Been finding my Kobe xi's to be uncomfotable bc of the zoom unit in the insole. I don't like having my heel elevated from the rest of my foot like that. What's a good insole replacement for them?

Replace it with the inserts from the Kobe 8, 9 or from the mentality 1 and 2. Or from the EM 11s. Or full length zoom from lebron 11s (a bit thicker though).

Interesting, I wonder if they just want to curb orders for a bit and start catching up on all the Mamba Day pairs to make.

I think it's this. wouldn't be surprised if when they come back we see that "Daily Sell Out"

I told all my mamba heads don't sleep on these mamba day Id's I'm glad I did mines at tip-off
this is like mine but with the clear soles. did you have gold shozoku on the tongue and heel too?

yea I did mine at tip off and it was hard multi tasking this and watching the Laker game.

Back
Top Bottom