The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Lucky u got anything off. Didn't know about the mistake until I just saw it mentioned. Chatted with 2 separate people about my 2 separate orders. 1 just gave me 10% code off my next order and apologized saying it was a site error. And the 2nd person just apologized and said the same thing and no code or refund.

I got in my T'challa Kobe IDs today. They're dopeI

I lace swapped with some flyknit chukkas I had. I also noticed that the fuse over lay is clear gloss compared to the matte black of the Carpe Diem.
They also came with the mamba day card.

Placed two orders on May 26 and just got the almost finished email for both pairs! Surprised how quick these are being made!!

Still waiting on my no-imagination Mamba Days, they were started on 5/12 and haven't heard anything since. 

I ordered on 5/24, the 1st day the elites came back online. Expected delivery date of 7/21. This morning, got these two emails less than two hours apart. Never happened to me me before. Is the sweatshop worker really putting together my order that fast?

View media item 2055760

Last edited:
I ordered on 5/24, the 1st day the elites came back online. Expected delivery date of 7/21. This morning, got these two emails less than two hours apart. Never happened to me me before. Is the sweatshop worker really putting together my order that fast?
Nice. Its such a crapshot on when pairs get made, I got one of my pairs of elite iDs delivered 17 days after ordering. Just luck of the draw I guess.

I have (3) seperate orders that received the get started email at 3:38AM. At 5:00AM I received the almost finished email for all (3)

Okay so I'm not sure this is exactly against the rules or not but I'm just going to put it here.. I have the No imagination pair of Kobe xi mamba day size 10.5, i need the money and i've wore them once so I'm thinking about returning them. however if anyone is interested DM me. I would rather someone on here get them then it just go back to nike. dm me for details. 

Tried my mamba days on for the first time today, length wise they fit perfect but they're snug in the forefoot, almost to the point where they're uncomfortable (I got these to hoop in, I could probably wear them casually without issues). Anyone else have this problem? Do these stretch out at all?

Tried my mamba days on for the first time today, length wise they fit perfect but they're snug in the forefoot, almost to the point where they're uncomfortable (I got these to hoop in, I could probably wear them casually without issues). Anyone else have this problem? Do these stretch out at all?

I'd just wear them n return em if they don't break in.

Back
Top Bottom