The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

My pair finally cleared Korea after an error, in Louisville (RIP Champ) less than 24 hrs later. So it looks like Monday instead of 2 days ago

My pair were supposed to be delivered on 06/13 but it was a delay... 06/15 now. Bummer.

I went solid black overlay, took the writings out. Gold swoosh, insignias, speckles and black soles.

Last edited:
Same here
Just got hit with that delay email. Original delivery was 6/24, now 7/10 wtf!!!!

I usually don't care and rarely even check my order status but this is very frustrating. Mine says "Build Complete" for two weeks now while I watch everyone get their pairs and I ordered within 20 minutes of them going live. What I don't understand is if they're complete why the sudden delay? I'll contact cs in the morning but expect some ******** excuse...best believe I'll be fishing for a discount or code.

Last edited:
Just got hit with that delay email. Original delivery was 6/24, now 7/10 wtf!!!!

I usually don't care and rarely even check my order status but this is very frustrating. Mine says "Build Complete" for two weeks now while I watch everyone get their pairs and I ordered within 20 minutes of them going live. What I don't understand is if they're complete why the sudden delay? I'll contact cs in the morning but expect some ******** excuse...best believe I'll be fishing for a discount or code.

Same thing I got a couple hours ago...View media item 2064126View media item 2064127
They did say I can contact them to let them know how they can make it right... Stupid...

Lmao. In korea 24 hrs ago, to Alaska to Louisville....to my door step at 9am today! Gotta love that ID shipping. Havnt even looked at em yet

Nike killin me. I only check for updates on the weekend and havent received one since the started email on April 23rd. It's June 11th now!

But I'll continue to keep calm.

So I made a FTB EM on 05/11/16 with an estimated delivery of 07/07/16. I just recreated the same pair and went to my checkout screen and it gives me an estimated delivery of 07/11/16. That absolutely makes no sense. I'm almost tempted to place the order on the same pair to see which pair comes first.

i just got a cancellation on my default pair,  I ordered the first day also...
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom