The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

2nd pair is in! I wish the full tongue was black and that they went heavier on the splatter but overall I'm happy with them. I may make those touch ups myself

Just received my ID's and they made them wrong 
mad.gif
. 2 months wait, and they get the lace color wrong. How can you get the ******* lace color wrong, for ****'s sake !

I ordered the white mamba day upper with gold accents, and White/Gold laces. They sent them with Black/Gold laces smh. I doesn't look horrible per se, but that's not what I ordered.

So I open up chat support and tell Mike about it, and he says he'd be happy to start a return for me. I complain some more, telling I don't want to return an ID that I can no longer get done, and he says he can give me a 10% code, but he can't send me the correct laces cause they can't send individual ID components. I complain more again, and he says he's escalate the issue and the Elite team will send me the correct laces in 7-10 business days. (about 2 minutes after saying it was impossible). 

It's really annoying that you have to raise hell to get the customer service you should be getting in the first place.

Just returned a white pair of Mamba Day iDs at the San Leandro Nike Outlet Store in a size 10.5.

Speeding tickets suck.

Hope it goes to a good owner.

did default but w a glow in the dark swoosh and white backpiece
..do wish i used the 2 tone laces though

Last edited:
Finally after 2 months. Not sure which pair to keep... I like the black sole but really regret the purple heel symbol lol

Done with the XIs unless some dope Multicolors come out, wished the black flyknit was a little more black but pretty happy with them all...

Last edited:
Ive got to say this thread has been disappointing as far as Kobe iD threads go... The Mambadays killed it. Usually you can count on this thread to see some great Unique and inspirational designs... The Mambadays turned it into a bunch of guys posting about delays and shipping info for a bunch of pairs that we have seen the exact same color combos 10 times over. Its a real shame cuz the 11 is such a stand alone in the Kobe line. Was hoping to see more from NT especially with the flyknit option available from the start.... Ok my rant is over... Now someone post a pair of No imagination Black and gold Mambadays. 

Ive got to say this thread has been disappointing as far as Kobe iD threads go... The Mambadays killed it. Usually you can count on this thread to see some great Unique and inspirational designs... The Mambadays turned it into a bunch of guys posting about delays and shipping info for a bunch of pairs that we have seen the exact same color combos 10 times over. Its a real shame cuz the 11 is such a stand alone in the Kobe line. Was hoping to see more from NT especially with the flyknit option available from the start.... Ok my rant is over... Now someone post a pair of No imagination Black and gold Mambadays. 

We hate to disappoint you, but we aren't really feeling the painted flyknit. The white upper isn't really white. Oh, we weren't able to do soles besides white, black or clear so there's not much to really iD.

We hate to disappoint you, but we aren't really feeling the painted flyknit. The white upper isn't really white. Oh, we weren't able to do soles besides white, black or clear so there's not much to really iD.
you forgot to complain about shipping and customs layovers from China. 

I think the QC for the Kobe ID line has gotten progressively worse from 9-11. Just my opinion of course. The EMs aren't bad but I think they fit a .5 size smaller for most people too. Its annoying to wait a month to wait for shoes then find out they don't fit lol.

The GR 11s are great.

Thanks for making a contribution yourself mate. How many unique and inspirational designs did you create and share with the community?

let's see your unique and inspirational design's... Only so much we can work with.

Thanks for making a contribution yourself mate. How many unique and inspirational designs did you create and share with the community?
roll.gif

Order status says "build complete" for a week now. How long before they ship? What have others experienced? Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom