The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Painted flyknit didn't do any favors for this shoe. And especially when they've been making decent GR pairs as well.

Here's pics of my iDs thus far. No regrets on any of them, I think simpler designs always work better. Probably could have done an ASG one, and maybe the FTB iDs were a bit overkill, but otherwise I'm happy with them. One more is still being made, but barring a Multi Color option, I'm probably done. I do wish wolf grey sole was an option too.

Order status says "build complete" for a week now. How long before they ship? What have others experienced? Thanks in advance.
its always been a guess with them, and especially after Mamba Day, all of the waiting times pretty much doubled. Sometimes it'll go from Build Complete to Shipped the next day, other times its longer. Can never really predict it.

Originally Posted by CWL50  

Usually you can count on this thread to see some great Unique and inspirational designs... The Mambadays turned it into a bunch of guys posting about delays and shipping info for a bunch of pairs that we have seen the exact same color combos 10 times over. 
hard to get "unique and inspirational" when we're only given the option to choose black/white/clear soles w/ like only 5 different uppers

or maybe because the reason why people make the "exact same color combos" is due to the fact that it's arguably the best looking combo? 

Ive got to say this thread has been disappointing as far as Kobe iD threads go... The Mambadays killed it. Usually you can count on this thread to see some great Unique and inspirational designs... The Mambadays turned it into a bunch of guys posting about delays and shipping info for a bunch of pairs that we have seen the exact same color combos 10 times over. Its a real shame cuz the 11 is such a stand alone in the Kobe line. Was hoping to see more from NT especially with the flyknit option available from the start.... Ok my rant is over... Now someone post a pair of No imagination Black and gold Mambadays. 

giphy.gif

Man I don't know how many times a shoe could go through a clearance agency.

Last edited:

Ive got to say this thread has been disappointing as far as Kobe iD threads go... The Mambadays killed it. Usually you can count on this thread to see some great Unique and inspirational designs... The Mambadays turned it into a bunch of guys posting about delays and shipping info for a bunch of pairs that we have seen the exact same color combos 10 times over. Its a real shame cuz the 11 is such a stand alone in the Kobe line. Was hoping to see more from NT especially with the flyknit option available from the start.... Ok my rant is over... Now someone post a pair of No imagination Black and gold Mambadays. 
Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif

The thread has simmered down a bit, but Nike could remedy that if they would just come out with a d*mn multicolor.  I've questioned them (NikeiD) twice in the past couple weeks.  Maybe if a couple more of us questioned them...it would send a message?  Someone actually hit them (NikeiD) with the below question the other day.  If that actually happened, I would cr*p my pants.

Last edited:
that's the kobe 9
Yup.  I've been watching the questions on twitter about a multi 11 being offered, and I spotted that question about the 9.   That's what he was asking....if iD would possibly offer the 9s again as a retro.  I asked about that a while ago as well, and was told there are no current plans (yet).  I've seen a fair amount of requests for it's return to iD via twitter. iD has only been around since 2012    that's when I started collecting?  Closest thing to retros (sigs) I can recall are those Jordan 1 Alphas.   If the Kobe 9 came back as a retro iD...  

I get the impression it's being considered.  The 11s on the other hand...I get the impression there isn't going to be a multi.

...Just a question I spotted the other day while seeing if there was any new word on an 11 multi being offered.  

Last edited:
I have a pair of low dunks I iD'd from wayyyy back in the day. Checked the tag theyre from 08 lol. Only other pair ive made besides these Kobes

ID was around before 2012

The first and one of the best Kobe IDs was the IV. Way before 2012. $140 if I recall. Turn around time was 4 weeks and updates were more accurate. I had to buy a few pairs. Suede toe options were sick. And you could actually make some of the colorways Kobe was wearing on court.

I hate it when Kobe wears PE colors that look great but are unobtainable. Sorry, had to vent.

Back
Top Bottom