The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

that's the kobe 9

Yup.  I've been watching the questions on twitter about a multi 11 being offered, and I spotted that question about the 9.   That's what he was asking....if iD would possibly offer the 9s again as a retro.  I asked about that a while ago as well, and was told there are no current plans (yet).  I've seen a fair amount of requests for it's return to iD via twitter. iD has only been around since 2012    that's when I started collecting?  Closest thing to retros (sigs) I can recall are those Jordan 1 Alphas.   If the Kobe 9 came back as a retro iD...  

I get the impression it's being considered.  The 11s on the other hand...I get the impression there isn't going to be a multi.

...Just a question I spotted the other day while seeing if there was any new word on an 11 multi being offered.  

I remember the Nike shox bb4 being on NikeID and that was probably 10 years ago.

Yup. Nike ID has been around for awhile. I have a pair of Huarache 2K4 IDs.

Typical Apple Fans messing with the Nike ID wikipedia page though - they're saying Nike ID only came out once the app was released in 2012. Lol.

Nike should really bring back retro kobes on nikeid. Even for a limited time it would be great. Even if you couldnt order any it would still be fun to mess around with the older shoes:smokin i would make an all ftb id pack

Nike should really bring back retro kobes on nikeid. Even for a limited time it would be great. Even if you couldnt order any it would still be fun to mess around with the older shoes:smokin i would make an all ftb id pack
I get what you mean, playing with options can be fun,  but not allowing ppl to order would be a terrible idea.  just straight trollin

Would love to seem them bring back the retro's on ID periodically. Although my bank account wouldn't. 

Kobe IIs were on iD back in '07. The Is were also iDable at a special '06 All Star weekend event in Houston, which wasn't open to the public. I think there was also an '06 special event in Taiwan where the Is could also be iDed.

View media item 2070466View media item 2070465View media item 2070468

I got two pairs of those KB II IDs. Even came with a felt NikeID shoe bag back then. Pissed that the ZK1 ID was not available in LA or online.

Retro ID Kobes would be sick.

Back
Top Bottom