The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

I have some questions about the Mamba Day IDs.

1) Was there a default with gold heel emblems, or was it white emblems, or both?

2) I'm seeing many pairs of these on eBay, from reputable sellers, with NO box included.  Many people will automatically assume they are fake, but the sellers are tried and true.  Is there any reason, other than fake, why so many people would be trying to sell the Mamba Day IDs without the box/card?

3) Did every pair come with that Mamba Day card?

Thanks guys.  I'm new to collecting Kobes, as my collection mainly consists of Js, KDs, LeBrons, and Airmaxs.

I have some questions about the Mamba Day IDs.

1) Was there a default with gold heel emblems, or was it white emblems, or both?

2) I'm seeing many pairs of these on eBay, from reputable sellers, with NO box included.  Many people will automatically assume they are fake, but the sellers are tried and true.  Is there any reason, other than fake, why so many people would be trying to sell the Mamba Day IDs without the box/card?

3) Did every pair come with that Mamba Day card?

Thanks guys.  I'm new to collecting Kobes, as my collection mainly consists of Js, KDs, LeBrons, and Airmaxs.
I think the "default" option was the white with this logo (not sure which one it is specifically, but the same as Nike was showing and Demar wore)

I think I remember hearing some people didn't get the card with their pairs, maybe some of the resellers are holding on to them/lost them, etc. Also, it could just be a cost thing that sellers want to ship without the box included, that way you can put them in one of those USPS "shoe" boxes. 

Hey guys, I just ordered a pair online yesterday. I've read through the forum and people have been saying that they have been getting their pairs within 7-10 days? Can you guys tell me how long it took you guys to receive your ID pairs?

Thanks

Hey guys, I just ordered a pair online yesterday. I've read through the forum and people have been saying that they have been getting their pairs within 7-10 days? Can you guys tell me how long it took you guys to receive your ID pairs?

Thanks
It's a complete crap shot, generally it should be a quick turn around now that they're almost done with the 11s, but there's always an exception here or there. Best to just take your estimated delivery date as expected, and be pleasantly surprised if they come any earlier. 

I think the "default" option was the white with this logo (not sure which one it is specifically, but the same as Nike was showing and Demar wore)

I think I remember hearing some people didn't get the card with their pairs, maybe some of the resellers are holding on to them/lost them, etc. Also, it could just be a cost thing that sellers want to ship without the box included, that way you can put them in one of those USPS "shoe" boxes. 
The pair I bought has the metallic gold bars on the left heel, and the metallic gold Kobe symbol on the right heel.  It comes with the card, box, and NikeID receipt... so they are likely legit.  I'm trying to get a 2nd pair with the white symbols on the heels.

The pair I bought has the metallic gold bars on the left heel, and the metallic gold Kobe symbol on the right heel.  It comes with the card, box, and NikeID receipt... so they are likely legit.  I'm trying to get a 2nd pair with the white symbols on the heels.
I haven't paid much attention, but are there fakes going around? Only thing that makes me wonder is that iD pairs from Nike don't come with receipts or even packing slips for that matter. 

I haven't paid much attention, but are there fakes going around? Only thing that makes me wonder is that iD pairs from Nike don't come with receipts or even packing slips for that matter. 
That probably varies as well, because my NikeID orders have always come with receipts/packing invoices.

Don't think it's been mentioned but you can use the clearance code on the Mango Elite iD, comes out $178

laugh.gif

They really pushed me to the brink with those

Sneaker noob here.

I play on very dusty indoor courts.

The consensus is that translucent outsoles have worse traction.

What about all the other solid colors though? Are they all on an even playing field or are their tiers and degrees of traction? Is white better than black etc? I almost never see black outsoles.... not sure if there's a reason for that or just aesthetics.

And what about "gum" brown?

I'd really, really, appreciate any responses on this topic to help me when making iD decisions. Loving this forum!

Sneaker noob here.

I play on very dusty indoor courts.

The consensus is that translucent outsoles have worse traction.

What about all the other solid colors though? Are they all on an even playing field or are their tiers and degrees of traction? Is white better than black etc? I almost never see black outsoles.... not sure if there's a reason for that or just aesthetics.

And what about "gum" brown?

I'd really, really, appreciate any responses on this topic to help me when making iD decisions. Loving this forum!
translucent picks up dust quicker due to a sticker compound I think, solid seems to be very similar whether is XDR or normal but still picks up dust after a while.

Back
Top Bottom