The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Any1 know when they might be planning to take down this ID??....i know they usually send out a email sometime, i want to make a couple but need to recoup on funds 1st and don't want to miss out...thanks

Any1 know when they might be planning to take down this ID??....i know they usually send out a email sometime, i want to make a couple but need to recoup on funds 1st and don't want to miss out...thanks

Same, I need about 30 days

Same, I need about 30 days

I've seen many nice ones on eBay! They are most likely returned pairs but they are pretty damn nice. I just got a pair of $150 shipped pp invoice. He listed them as $220. Just FYI for those that want to get them a lil faster and cheaper. Just gotta find the right pair.

Side question, I noticed a lot of those ids comes from Florida. Is there a nfs that get a lot of ids return in Florida? Curious

View media item 2287840

Side question, I noticed a lot of those ids comes from Florida. Is there a nfs that get a lot of ids return in Florida? Curious

All Ids returned to Nike w/ the return shipping label go to a Florida outlet.

Ive noticed 80% of the IDs I have returned have popped up on eBay under the same seller in Florida 
laugh.gif

He probably buys them up weekly and makes a killing 

Did anyone recently order a white upper kobe? Is it actually white now?
Someone posted a pic with the 'blend' again.  Guess it's hit or miss.  Nike's iD quality control seems to be a mess near there the holidays.  I recently got a pair of MCs that had 'cheapo' non-Kobe 11 laces.  Someone else on this thread mentioned it.  I hate to return a pair over laces, but I'm actually considering it.  It's a $245 shoe.  They shouldn't skimp, and should be on top of what they ship out 
I've seen many nice ones on eBay! They are most likely returned pairs but they are pretty damn nice. I just got a pair of $150 shipped pp invoice. He listed them as $220. Just FYI for those that want to get them a lil faster and cheaper. Just gotta find the right pair.

People questioning iDs on The Bay?  My take...  Sometimes people just want to purchase something more than the iD they ordered a while back and now have in- hand.  I hear people say the turnaround time for refunds has recently been 3 weeks or so (seen it posted on here somewhere as well).  Cash in hand immediately is sometimes a lot more useful as opposed to 20 or 30 days from now.  I think that's another reason why you see some people posting new pairs of iDs for sale at a loss.  They just want something more important at the moment.  

I got the most of the Prelude Pack, DS no less, thanks to Kanye 
smile.gif
...at amazing prices.  Seriously.  A Yeezy would be about to release, and someone who has accumulated a collection of Kobes, but is now into the Yeezy craze...they need $ quick.  Especially if they expect to have to pay resale.  Seems like they post something from their collection I guess (at a high price), but if you ask them to work with you, and they need $ rather quickly.  Bingo.

Last edited:
All Ids returned to Nike w/ the return shipping label go to a Florida outlet.
Ive noticed 80% of the IDs I have returned have popped up on eBay under the same seller in Florida :lol:
He probably buys them up weekly and makes a killing 

That makes sense. Man they must get those ids return for the low low low.
Thanks for the info.

Someone else on this thread mentioned it.  I hate to return a pair over laces, but I'm actually considering it.  It's a $245 shoe.  They shouldn't skimp, and should be on top of what they ship out 

That was me. The quality of the white laces is a shame considering the retail price. We should report it to Nike to try to prevent them to do it again. I did it.

That was me. The quality of the white laces is a shame considering the retail price. We should report it to Nike to try to prevent them to do it again. I did it.
Same.  I got the crappy white laces as well.  Unacceptable for the $. 

Does the elite id's fit similar to the achilles and black space?

I picked up the an returned em id at the outlets and that felt like it fit about half size small though it might be the full length zoom cushioning?

Last edited:
Does the elite id's fit similar to the achilles and black space

I picked up the an returned em id at the outlets and that felt like it fit about half size small though it might be the full length zoom cushioning?

In my experience they fit more like the Bruce Lee's. So they do fit a little more snug than the achilles

Ok need some advice, which pair of ID do you like best.  All pretty similar and just want to order one, so what do you guys think looks best? Thanks so much.

Ok need some advice, which pair of ID do you like best.  All pretty similar and just want to order one, so what do you guys think looks best? Thanks so much.

It's up to you in the end. I love how the top one looks, but I personally couldn't do a gitd or clear sole. I did a black sole on that multi and a xdr on the other multi option. The second one you posted looks like mine. I feel like it's too plain, but I had longevity on the mind. The gold one looks nice, but I wanted the sewn on swoosh.

Thanks i appreciate it. Yeah its hard i like the gold but like black bottom too. Don't really know but think I'm leaning towards middle or bottom. The GOITD is not my thing either but that sail color there is just something.

Last edited:

Is it generally accepted that the GITD soles are a closer match to the Sail than say, XDR or white soles?
Yep its a milky, creamy white. XDR is normally dark grey but seems to be lighter this year.

I like top two but not a fan of the foil gold really.

GITD definitely matches the sail but I can't see it as an option so possibly SOLD OUT

Last edited:
Is there any way to get the full zoom insole without having the order the whole shoe?

sorry if it has been asked before I tried looking for answer

Back
Top Bottom