The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

I can't decide what to do. Ive been waiting for these to go on sale cuz i have gift cards and now i think i want 31s more....idk to many choices
​I understand that. These are hard to pass up for the current price though. I told myself I was done with the 11's but I came crawling back. I might get one more pair. I was able to use a gift card and get a pair for $50 out of pocket. May have to go for one more even though I used the GC
Thoughts on these?
​They look solid to me. I would worry about the dying of the material though. Red is generally a dyed/painted color for the ID's but who knows you may get lucky.

is there a way to jump pages of pics? im trying to find that MC pair i really liked months ago.

Use NT on a computer. Click on one of pictures posted in here on the right, when you do, it will expand the picture. above it will be 4 small boxes and the words Gallery View, click that.

Last edited:
ahh thanks both.repped! i was using my phone and theres over 3k pics. i knew how to jump pages on my phone but couldnt find to jump pics

Been waiting to cop a pair of Kobe 11's for a while now... What do you guys think of these ids... Couldn't pass up the Nike clearance
GALLERY]

Honestly I like the white sole on multis and the colors "pop" out more. Black outsoles in general are too bland for me. Unless they're on work shoes/boots if required by employer.

Yeah that's a good point... I might have to make another pair and see how they look. The possibilities are endless

I did the full zoom and Figured I'd try it out. I believe the KD9s have full length zoom and I have found those to be super comfortable to wear all day, so I wanted to do it on the Kobe's. At this clearance price it's going to be tempting to double up... Although my head kinda hurts from all the endless possibilities

Here's what it will look like. Just do it. Can always return it. Price is too good not to.
I believe they changed the white uppers a little while ago. A couple people posted pics of their pairs and they featured a true solid white upper. Can anyone confirm which upper they're currently using?

I did the full zoom and Figured I'd try it out. I believe the KD9s have full length zoom and I have found those to be super comfortable to wear all day, so I wanted to do it on the Kobe's. At this clearance price it's going to be tempting to double up... Although my head kinda hurts from all the endless possibilities

I have both shoes, the Kobe doesn't come close in comfort to the kd. The Kobe is very firm

they look clean!

I bought EM pair (no heel zoom/full zoom air) online and won't arrive till next week.
Do you think full zoom is worth extra money vs. just heel zoom ?

Thanks. I prefer the feel of full zoom air. ID is the only way to get it, it's on sale, and it transfers to other pairs. For heel zoom only, XI elite pairs are hitting sale racks and outlets everywhere. Then you will have all 3 cushioning set ups.

That's too bad about the comfort... kd 9 is one of the most comfy shoes I've owned. This pair of Kobe IDs will be my first pair... figured they had to be somewhat comfortable because so many guys are hoopin in them

For walking you won't get that instant sinking comfort but playing in the full zoom kobe is very pleasing to my joints after games. They are more responsive then the kds too

Kobe 11 I find very bulky in the heel even if its narrow, and very "thin" feeling in forefoot. I can't even feel the zoom in the heel. With the forefoot being "thinner" in front, you would deffinetly be able to feel the zoom. Ugh, I lowkey regret not getting the full zoom setup smh.

Back
Top Bottom