The Official Lamelo Ball Signature Thread

that pic looks fire, but heavily filtered?

wonder what colorway is next?

i'm also wondering if they are going to push the MB1 next season as well and not do an MB2 yet. my thoughts on this are based around him changing his number back to 1 finally, and also we've seen a ton of colorways that haven't released yet

I was going to say they aren't pink, but when I looked at the pic I saw yesterday.... 🤷‍♂️

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FR2MpTqXoAEvHsT?format=jpg&name=large

Last edited:
Got my sons pair from Champs two days ago but my other sons pair from Puma still in transit

that pic looks fire, but heavily filtered?

wonder what colorway is next?

i'm also wondering if they are going to push the MB1 next season as well and not do an MB2 yet. my thoughts on this are based around him changing his number back to 1 finally, and also we've seen a ton of colorways that haven't released yet

Yeah, some filter, plus the flowers influence it. Here’s the unfiltered:

7E4EB725-FFC9-4F00-90BC-02052654EDCD.jpeg

Puma still hasn’t shipped my sons pair

If you used the free shipping option they like to take their time. Puma has a lot to learn when it comes to customer service tbh. I returned a pair my kid didn’t want and it STILL isn’t marked as delivered back to them—I sent them back in early MARCH. I had to call and request a refund after a month of waiting. :lol::smh:

They use FedEx Smartpost for free shipping and returns, btw. Explains it all.

👀
Good stuff bro 👍🏻
Just curious. Which were easy to get and which if any did you buy in resale. I’m glad I got the first CW, before they hype.
My local foot locker has had them all so for the most part it's just been about getting up to get them. The galaxies was by far the easiest cop through the FLX program. And the only resell pair is the black/red blast through goat before prices shot up.

Obviously you can’t really tell with just pictures but the material look really flimsy to me. I hope there isn’t a price jump and I know there won’t be a price decrease lol.

Back
Top Bottom