The Official Lamelo Ball Signature Thread

Blackouts are clean but I just noticed it's hard rubber. All of the reviews say the solid outsoles do not perform as well, can anyone confirm? Also I feel like the black plastic will show scuffs much easier.
1660951657102.png
1660951681812.png
1660951713340.png
Hopefully they will release the jacket and pants.

Are the blacks the last of the 1s? Other than the teals were there any other CWs that haven't released?

Are the blacks the last of the 1s? Other than the teals were there any other CWs that haven't released?
If I had to guess I’d say yes, black pair is most likely it for the 1s

If they truly scrapped the teals, I believe all of the preview colors have released off the top of my head

I kno there was the black and red/orange pair but pretty sure that was an overseas release

I cant think of any other colors that didnt end up droppin

If I had to guess I’d say yes, black pair is most likely it for the 1s

If they truly scrapped the teals, I believe all of the preview colors have released off the top of my head

I kno there was the black and red/orange pair but pretty sure that was an overseas release

I cant think of any other colors that didnt end up droppin
Came across this old article, but if the teals are scrapped maybe the greens were as well. The white pair was essentially what we got with the low top version

https://www.nicekicks.com/puma-mb-01-new-colorways-2022/

Puma-MB.01-Collection-011-750x750.jpg

Other colorways of the 1 we saw but did not release (yet?)

All white

All neon green

All teal

Dessert camo orange (perhaps a Melo only Pe)

Disco low (purpleish, UK only)

Black/red high (oVerseas only)

Volt low (was briefly on champs calendar, never dropped)

All Gold high (perhaps Melo only PE)

any pics of the volt lows?

I wish. I usually screenshot new colorways but I don’t have that one. Was on champs calendar along with the disco colorway. Then both disappeared and they added the team lo 3
colorways.

The volt was very similar to the disco. A bright volt upper with a much “darker” volt midsole/outsole.

Back
Top Bottom