The Official Lamelo Ball Signature Thread

Sorry didn’t know where to post this but it looks like IT son (ten years old) rocking the melo 2 and IT is rocking the Lebron 20.

But I post this to say what a difference in preferences for each generation. I see more and more kids in the Melos than anything else. Puma scored big signing him. I think they’re one or two players away from becoming a threat to if not nike then adidas.

F74EFB0A-7D97-4919-A187-791C93F89FA3.jpeg

Kids like Kyrie’s, now they like Melo’s too.

Shoe is doing a little too much with those graphics but that colorway is making it worse. I’ll give it a shot with a good colorway.

Yeah no bueno. Heel curve has me worried too. Second to last shot is nice, good glamour shot. But the cut height I am not a fan of

I guess I don’t understand not releasing a colorway that compliments the Hornets’ colors FIRST. Maybe I’m too used to other sig lines doing just that? I guess all bets are off since NBA players can wear whatever color shoes they want now lol.

I guess I don’t understand not releasing a colorway that compliments the Hornets’ colors FIRST. Maybe I’m too used to other sig lines doing just that? I guess all bets are off since NBA players can wear whatever color shoes they want now lol.

1665807517988.jpeg

1665807531923.jpeg

^ Maybe I should’ve said I’m used to sig lines of old doing that. :lol:

I don’t really keep up with the yearly Bron, KD, Kyrie, etc. drops after they became mostly boring. Bron 20s are very dope though.

^ Maybe I should’ve said I’m used to sig lines of old doing that. :lol:

I don’t really keep up with the yearly Bron, KD, Kyrie, etc. drops after they became mostly boring. Bron 20s are very dope though.

You're good and for the most part you're right.

I said the same thing when these came out.

1665812097245.jpeg

1665812146905.png

Etc

Mb02s are live

Thank you for posting

Still sitting on puma, most sizes. I guess this model wasn’t well received or it will catch fire later down the road

Yep, colorways will def make or break this shoe for me. The design isn’t appealing enough to just plug any color in, IMO. Truthfully any colorway that somewhat hides the “flames” will be one I’ll consider. Anything else reminds me of Guy Fieri.

2's were delivered today and I didn't even know that they were shipped.

Fit's about the same of the 1's, step in comfort was better on the 1's.

I look forward to testing them out tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom