The Official Lamelo Ball Signature Thread

Can't unsee

81C2gMYKfNL.jpg

These guttermelos, are the gonna have a regular release? I hope they make them in kids sizes, my boy saw his cousin wearing the slime green pair and now he wants these lol

I like them too just can’t see my 40year old self wearing these lol

These guttermelos, are the gonna have a regular release? I hope they make them in kids sizes, my boy saw his cousin wearing the slime green pair and now he wants these lol

I like them too just can’t see my 40year old self wearing these lol

Sneakernews says that's the only way to get em, if I'm reading this correctly.

"Before the IRL shoe drops later this year, the Puma MB.03 “GutterMelo” will first be available as an NFT on OpenSea beginning on June 29th (purchasable with ETH or credit card). Those who are in possession of the NFT will get a first chance to obtain the physical version of the shoe during a specific time window set at July 18th through August 20th. After that period, there will be no other opportunity to claim the shoes. The NFT will be priced starting at $175. More MB.03 colorways are likely to follow later this Fall 2023 season."

They're mids. I love the color, but I'm going to hold out for the Lows to drop later this year or hopefully next year like how some of the Melo .01's did.

I’ll ask again, what’s the comfort level on these? The 1’s felt like bricks. Are these improved?

I’ll ask again, what’s the comfort level on these? The 1’s felt like bricks. Are these improved?

Since nobody bothered to answer you the first time I'll help you out.

You need new feet, because the 1's were comfortable to almost everyone who wore them.

So if the 1's were bricks to you, then I'm sure the 2's will feel like cement blocks...

To you.

Back
Top Bottom