The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

Originally Posted by slaterSB

SlaterSB, what is the name of the theme used on your dock? I have a black/white set, but I'm trying to find that grey set.

its custom i took all those icons and grey scaled them. new wallpaper, dock, and itunes skin

how did you grey scale them? .icns don't seem to be openable in photoshop

i wasnt feeling that itunes, it was dark. heres what im on now macbook and iphone. holla if you got questions

2gt99bo.jpg

ms235v.jpg

Originally Posted by CollegeKicks

Originally Posted by Retroisback2008

Cragmatic wrote:

Anyone else have problems installing "Final Cut Studio?"

Keeps telling me the source is damaged :-\
Mine too;
Same thing happened to me. I think the issue is with the content discs for Motion and Soundtrack Pro.

Even though I got that error, the applications still installed fully and they work fine.

DatRealBalla12 wrote:

My versions of Coversutra and Candybar are no longer working .. can someone help a brother out ?
nerd.gif

Got you. Check your inbox.

Damn...mine still wouldn't work...trying to redownload it.. i'll update it

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by Retroisback2008

Cragmatic wrote:

Anyone else have problems installing "Final Cut Studio?"

Keeps telling me the source is damaged :-\
Mine too;
Same thing happened to me. I think the issue is with the content discs for Motion and Soundtrack Pro.

Even though I got that error, the applications still installed fully and they work fine.
DatRealBalla12 wrote:

My versions of Coversutra and Candybar are no longer working .. can someone help a brother out ?
nerd.gif
Got you. Check your inbox.

Damn...mine still wouldn't work...trying to redownload it.. i'll update it
Do that; I really need this.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

@SlaterSB: how do you get the iPhone to show on your (computer) dock?
thats my itunes icon
Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

slaterSB: can I get that OG wallpaper on the Macbook? Where is that from?
modern warfare 2 get i at callofduty.com

anyones mac been acting up? my macbook takes awhile to go to sleep and my firefox has been taking awhile to close. its been happening ever since the updateabout a week or two ago.

eek.gif

so I had bought an open item Macbook pro 2 weeks ago from best buy.. 1063.99

The 2.4 GHz, 2 GB, 256 Video Memory.. had the 3 year protection plan

Now we had the old 2.66 GHZ, 4 GB Memory, 512 Video Memory NEW IN BOX for 1399... returned what I had before and the proteciton plan and copped this
eek.gif

So now I need apps all over again.. NT what are some must have Apps.

Oh and now I have to try and "acquire' all the final cut files again.. and hope it works thie time

ia it safe to delete software update logs? i just updated my mac and it killed some memory im not sure where it went.

my macbook doesnt charge
frown.gif
the magsafe does not light up, so i'm guessing its the charger. is my only option to buy another charger?

Originally Posted by BoredONE1

man i went out to the "store" and got a copy of Adobe Illustrator CS3 and somehow i purchased the pc version. i need the version for mac.
nerd.gif

Download the demo and get a web registration blocker.

Now we had the old 2.66 GHZ, 4 GB Memory, 512 Video Memory NEW IN BOX for 1399... returned what I had before and the proteciton plan and copped this
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Same one I copped when the new ones dropped.

eek.gif
$1399 is an effin' steal for that machine considering it used to bethe top of the line model a few months ago.

Originally Posted by RLAK824

Originally Posted by slaterSB

Originally Posted by arhymingape12

SlaterSB: whats the name of the lockscreen you have on your iphone I NEED that

matte ui lock screen with d1ckies tap to unlock icon
where can I get the d1ckies source?

its not a source its a blogspot. u download from there and ssh it into your phone

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Same one I copped when the new ones dropped.

eek.gif
$1399 is an effin' steal for that machine considering it used to be the top of the line model a few months ago.

I mean.. I know I'm not going to use 1/4 of what its capable of... but for 200 more than the baseline unibody model... it was a no brainer

Like I had my mac for about 6 months, and it is just not as cool as everyone's. i also need office BADLY!..photoshop maybe cs3?..crack? help me..show methe way..where can i go...

Back
Top Bottom