The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

i just got my mac book pro and september and my issh still looks like the day i first bought it i don't even know how to take screen shots or do the custom theme thing, anyone care to school me?

i was thinking about getting a bigger hard drive for my macbook pro 13 inch anybody have any suggestions which brand to get ? I got a 250 gig right now thanks

Originally Posted by iBlink

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Good looks

After having my machine for a day...

screenshot20111127at148.png

ok, how do you do that? Just got mine too
How do i get tis effect on my doc?
I would also like to know where you got that dock from that is too nice. Also where did you get those diff Nike shoebox?! I been looking all over for them!

For those that have customized their desktops. Do you see a drop in performance or processing due to all the mods you made?

Anyone having a problem dragging and dropping files ... I can't drag any of my files.

I need some help setting up my firewire HD.
Everytime I try to add files to it says it can't
complete it kuz some files or missing or something.
How exactly can I format it properly? Its not even
reading it right anymore to let me add files to it.

screenshot20111209at122.png

screenshot20111209at134.png

Originally Posted by Iceberg Slim

My mac no longer recognizes the battery, so I have to keep it on the charger at all times. Its a tiny desktop now
You might want to look into that.  Macbook's throttle performance up to 40% without the battery. 

Originally Posted by AusZero

Originally Posted by Iceberg Slim

My mac no longer recognizes the battery, so I have to keep it on the charger at all times. Its a tiny desktop now
You might want to look into that.  Macbook's throttle performance up to 40% without the battery. 
It has been moving slow lately especially when I turn it on. It used to just immediately get to the login screen but now it takes minutes. I dont have the $300 to get it fixed though which is how much the apple store wants and the local shop claims they cant figure out the problem. Mines an 07 and if it comes to that, I might as well just save for a new Air or Pro

Amateur Question

but to any who know's the answer I'd appreciate the info......

Can you make gifs with Photosop CS5?

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Best Case for the 15 in Unibody? I wanna sticker bomb it

I would say the speck see thru case they offer them in a lot of colors and can be found cheaper than retail on amazon or ebay. 

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Amateur Question

but to any who know's the answer I'd appreciate the info......

Can you make gifs with Photosop CS5?

anybody got the answer to this question?

nerd.gif

anyone know how I can add the date and time to my screensaver??? not my menu bar, but like a widget or something like that.

Any thoughts or opinions on buying applecare for a macbook Pro through EBay? Retail price is a bit much, and to me knowledge, I would just register it with Apple and it should be good just as long as it is sealed and the code has never been used correct?

Thanks to anyone.

Originally Posted by sole searchin

Any thoughts or opinions on buying applecare for a macbook Pro through EBay? Retail price is a bit much, and to me knowledge, I would just register it with Apple and it should be good just as long as it is sealed and the code has never been used correct?

Thanks to anyone.

not a good idea if one of those key's. Its key generated fakes.
Get the apple care on student discount.

Back
Top Bottom