The Official Madden 11 Thread (PS3/360) RD: August 10, 2010 *Pics, Vids*

Even though I still won and the game was good, I just played the most frustrating game ever. I won 29-28. But wow. What bs in the 4th quarter. I was giants, homie I was playing online was the jets. I was up 17-14. 3 min to go. I was at the 1 about to score. Then I threw the ball and it hit the receiver in the back, then got tipped and juggled by the corner and got intercepted by the safety and the bastard ran it back for a td. I'm down 21-17 now. Okay I think, that was bs but I'll come back. So I get the ball back and break a run with Jacobs and cromartie somehow catches up to me and knocks the %$+%+*! ball out Jacobs hands!
I just put my face Down in disgust. Never seen that type of bs. I'm literally about to score and have no one in front of me! Then cromartie catches up and knocks the ball out. Then! To make matters worse, very first play homie runs, he runs it up the middle with Greene and breaks away for like a 80 or 90 yard TD. I was so tight I wanted to smash my control. But all I did was send the dude a message saying this is bull. Which it was.

So now I'm down 28-17. One minute and change remaining. Basically need two tds to win. Got on my Eli swag and still had my timeouts. Scored a td in like 30 seconds with a deep ball to smith and taking what the defense was giving. He kept playing back on d so I always dumped it off low towards the sideline until the last play I broke one deep.

Then I got an onside kick back. Scored again with a breakaway pass up the middle and left 11 seconds on the clock. Was up 29-28 cause I missed both 2 point conversions. I know the dude had to be tight at the other end for giving up 2 tds in less than two minutes.

I know I won but damn. That was some bs. I sent homie a message saying bs deserves bs.

Even though I still won and the game was good, I just played the most frustrating game ever. I won 29-28. But wow. What bs in the 4th quarter. I was giants, homie I was playing online was the jets. I was up 17-14. 3 min to go. I was at the 1 about to score. Then I threw the ball and it hit the receiver in the back, then got tipped and juggled by the corner and got intercepted by the safety and the bastard ran it back for a td. I'm down 21-17 now. Okay I think, that was bs but I'll come back. So I get the ball back and break a run with Jacobs and cromartie somehow catches up to me and knocks the %$+%+*! ball out Jacobs hands!
I just put my face Down in disgust. Never seen that type of bs. I'm literally about to score and have no one in front of me! Then cromartie catches up and knocks the ball out. Then! To make matters worse, very first play homie runs, he runs it up the middle with Greene and breaks away for like a 80 or 90 yard TD. I was so tight I wanted to smash my control. But all I did was send the dude a message saying this is bull. Which it was.

So now I'm down 28-17. One minute and change remaining. Basically need two tds to win. Got on my Eli swag and still had my timeouts. Scored a td in like 30 seconds with a deep ball to smith and taking what the defense was giving. He kept playing back on d so I always dumped it off low towards the sideline until the last play I broke one deep.

Then I got an onside kick back. Scored again with a breakaway pass up the middle and left 11 seconds on the clock. Was up 29-28 cause I missed both 2 point conversions. I know the dude had to be tight at the other end for giving up 2 tds in less than two minutes.

I know I won but damn. That was some bs. I sent homie a message saying bs deserves bs.

I'm 16-6 but i should be 18-4 my connection froze up for 2 games i was winning, anybody wanna play? gt mykeeubz707 xbox360

I'm 16-6 but i should be 18-4 my connection froze up for 2 games i was winning, anybody wanna play? gt mykeeubz707 xbox360

So, I can't invite somebody to a ranked game? Everytime I try, it won't allow me to do it.

So, I can't invite somebody to a ranked game? Everytime I try, it won't allow me to do it.

Originally Posted by useref15

You can't invite anyone to a ranked game. Keeps the boosting down. Sidenote: these new OT rules are stupid. I forgot about how they worked, So I kicked a FG when I got into FG range. Buddy gets the ball back and scores a TD to win it
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by useref15

You can't invite anyone to a ranked game. Keeps the boosting down. Sidenote: these new OT rules are stupid. I forgot about how they worked, So I kicked a FG when I got into FG range. Buddy gets the ball back and scores a TD to win it
indifferent.gif

^Thats such a joke that you can't invite somebody. Combined with how much this games lags, how scoring is so easy, I'm sorry I paid $64.19 for it...smh.

^Thats such a joke that you can't invite somebody. Combined with how much this games lags, how scoring is so easy, I'm sorry I paid $64.19 for it...smh.

AI defensive is horrendous. Offensive is easy, I user my linebackers, safeties, and user picks. Zone and Man are both jokes. I'm 43-21. I've been playing like a mad man while on vacation. Finally found a rhythm to get stops.

AI defensive is horrendous. Offensive is easy, I user my linebackers, safeties, and user picks. Zone and Man are both jokes. I'm 43-21. I've been playing like a mad man while on vacation. Finally found a rhythm to get stops.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

How do I view my online profile (record, teams used, tendencies, etc) on PS3? I feel like a moron for not being able to figure it out.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

How do I view my online profile (record, teams used, tendencies, etc) on PS3? I feel like a moron for not being able to figure it out.

I ain't buy it, and odds are I wont. But I wonder, Do you need a code that the game brings to play online or they never went through with that?

I ain't buy it, and odds are I wont. But I wonder, Do you need a code that the game brings to play online or they never went through with that?

So im playing some bum called DaPoloGodXxGMCx and from the start of the game he does some blitz glitch where his linbacker gets to my quarterback as sonn as i snap it, and i dont trip and just kill him with quick slants all game so at the end im up by 7 and with 2 seconds left he pauses the game does somthing and the game just freezes with two seconds left and all i can do is change the camera...so now he just bombarding me with messages telling me to just hurry up and quit so he can get his win and hes pissed me off so much im dedicated to win this standoff

So im playing some bum called DaPoloGodXxGMCx and from the start of the game he does some blitz glitch where his linbacker gets to my quarterback as sonn as i snap it, and i dont trip and just kill him with quick slants all game so at the end im up by 7 and with 2 seconds left he pauses the game does somthing and the game just freezes with two seconds left and all i can do is change the camera...so now he just bombarding me with messages telling me to just hurry up and quit so he can get his win and hes pissed me off so much im dedicated to win this standoff

ok nevermind he finally quit after i told him i was going to sleep then just started ignoring his messages lol

ok nevermind he finally quit after i told him i was going to sleep then just started ignoring his messages lol

Originally Posted by JCaliber31

eek.gif
the game been out 5 days how the hell you put in like 50+ hours already???
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom