***/***The Official Meek Mill thread ***/*** (It's Maybach Music.. Nice)

I'm not really feelin' it as much as Pt. 1....I want to like this though so I'll give it another play later.

eek.gif
smokin.gif
at those numbers

Originally Posted by Futuristic

I never questioned the numbers on his first mixtape, but this makes me rethink those too.

Also makes me wonder how much Ross paid for MTV to pretend that he's hotter than Drake, Wayne and Nicki

He's just creating a little fantasy world.

And, that's what makes him hot. This dude came out the gate with his coke inspired raps, mafioso lifestyle. Putting the pen to the pad, painting a picture for us, that made some of us
really believe that he lives that lifestyle, having videos dropping for every mixtape track. I really feel that Ross' success comes from the fact that this dude REALLY believes that he's 

a boss and he's created some sort of Manifest Destiny, like if "I expand my brand and put everyone on, I can control the whole market".

mixtapes decent Meek cool

should've left Fabolous off this joint dudes verses made me wanna turn both songs he's on off

Originally Posted by Prada G

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by Prada G

yo why is you posting download numbers for  FREE MIXTAPE
Listen to yourself, say that back to yourself just once...
WHY WOULDNT I? Does Meek have a album out in stores?!?! NO! 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

you are on another level of stupid

Oh i'm the stupid one? You question me on why I posted a photo of Meek Mill mixtape numbers in a a Meek Mill thread. But i'm stupid.... Alright pal.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

mad.gif
tape is weak.. Not even close as good as 1..

Need the mob mixtape asap to relieve the garbage i just heard

wow I thought this one outdid 1 but a mile

i cant get into this guy. i tried to listen to this +!@% yesterday & i just dont see wats so great about this guy. he raps the exact same as every other rapper thats out now & his voice is annoying as %!*%

Originally Posted by eashawty

i cant get into this guy. i tried to listen to this +!@% yesterday & i just dont see wats so great about this guy. he raps the exact same as every other rapper thats out now & his voice is annoying as %!*%

You a young scooter fan though

listened to it at the gym and wasn't really feelin it.
back trynna study, high as *%+% and this *%+% is bangin

HIT HER WITH DA HAMMER, BIG FACE ROLLIE ON, POP A PURP IN DA GHOST, THIRTY RACKS AND IM GONE

This is aight at best.

Whip worthy for sure.

Don't understand the hate for Loso this time. He & Drake shined the brightest on this tape.

Originally Posted by cor23ey

HIT HER WITH DA HAMMER, BIG FACE ROLLIE ON, POP A PURP IN DA GHOST, THIRTY RACKS AND IM GONE
is this his lyrics? because that line means absolutely nothing at all...

Back
Top Bottom