The Official Military Thread. Vol 1

Yeah, a couple of my boys are IT's in the Navy, but I'm really not trying to wait in DEP and the Navy's wait is like 9 months. I'm in a real bad situation in San Diego right now and I want to get out and see other places right now. Plus, the Navy recruiters didn't seem interested in helping me at all.

SoleWoman - Information Technology, you are correct.

Anyone know if i can get an exemption from someone due to a CMO deferring my application into the Air Force until June 2012. I got into a bike accident in April and after my injuries a orthopedist cleared me of all injuries. On the medical pre screen i put my shoulder injury just in case i get questioned about it later due to the bulge in my left shoulder which is a deformity. No pain just a deformity. Recruiter sent in all the info and i got held until next year which i was heated about. I don't see why my application got deferred when i was cleared by an orthopedist and i'm pain free already. Anyone know if theirs a way around this?

Anyone know if i can get an exemption from someone due to a CMO deferring my application into the Air Force until June 2012. I got into a bike accident in April and after my injuries a orthopedist cleared me of all injuries. On the medical pre screen i put my shoulder injury just in case i get questioned about it later due to the bulge in my left shoulder which is a deformity. No pain just a deformity. Recruiter sent in all the info and i got held until next year which i was heated about. I don't see why my application got deferred when i was cleared by an orthopedist and i'm pain free already. Anyone know if theirs a way around this?

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

The ortho surgeon ruled you out plain and simple due to your prior injury. He didnt completly rule you out. They are prolly following a protocol for your shld injury and the majority of shld protocols are very conservative  (shld's are by far the most unstable joint in the body).
I would go to another branch and see what they offer. 

FYI

to all military heads and potentials.

The military is down sizing and are very selective on who they allow in. 

Also keep in mind that the new  "Physical" (when the military is allocated all their funds) year is less than 2 wks away. So most will be pretty busy and there will be allot of moving parts making things even slower for some. 

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

The ortho surgeon ruled you out plain and simple due to your prior injury. He didnt completly rule you out. They are prolly following a protocol for your shld injury and the majority of shld protocols are very conservative  (shld's are by far the most unstable joint in the body).
I would go to another branch and see what they offer. 

FYI

to all military heads and potentials.

The military is down sizing and are very selective on who they allow in. 

Also keep in mind that the new  "Physical" (when the military is allocated all their funds) year is less than 2 wks away. So most will be pretty busy and there will be allot of moving parts making things even slower for some. 

Originally Posted by anabolic dunk

To those in the military, What standard issue eye wear protection are you given?

Army... And Were issued Revisions. THERE HORRIBLE. Stick with ESS or Oakley M-Frames
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by anabolic dunk

To those in the military, What standard issue eye wear protection are you given?

Army... And Were issued Revisions. THERE HORRIBLE. Stick with ESS or Oakley M-Frames
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SdotCAR619

I have a question to those who have joined the Army. How long was your wait in DEP?
From June to Oct. But should of been a year.. but MP slot opened up randomly.

Originally Posted by SdotCAR619

I have a question to those who have joined the Army. How long was your wait in DEP?
From June to Oct. But should of been a year.. but MP slot opened up randomly.

so i've been thinking about marine OCS...

lol i don't know what to say other than that.

so i've been thinking about marine OCS...

lol i don't know what to say other than that.

Back
Top Bottom