THE OFFICIAL MLB 10:THE SHOW THREAD! RELEASES TUESDAY MARCH 2ND!

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

<3 The Show, definitely copping, but the following should have been addressed:

- New animations. Yes, gameplay is more important but the same animations get boring.
- Over a season the game gets too easy. I never finish a season because by end of June, my W/L ratio is 7-to-1 (where even 2-to-1 is considered awesome).
- Better opposing team scoring AI. I win so many games holding the opposing team to 1 run or less.
- Better scoring...on both sides.

Yes, it's still just a videogame, but The Show has improved just marginally year-by-year.
QFT

Originally Posted by nnarum

2k10 > The Show.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Another xbot who knows nothing about game quality.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

2k10 > The Show.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And you know 2k10 sucks how? Sip the koolaid my man. PS, since when is a game that's also available on PS3 make me a xbot?

2k10 > The Show.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And you know 2k10 sucks how? Sip the koolaid my man. PS, since when is a game that's also available on PS3 make me a xbot?
First of all if you played both you'd know MLB is just an arcade home run derby.  While The Show is a realistic sim. 

And I'm assuming so because the only people I've ever seen to downplay the superiority of The Show have been xbox players.  The smart ones though actually give props where props is due to a superior product.

2k10 > The Show.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

First of all if you played both you'd know MLB is just an arcade home run derby.� While The Show is a realistic sim.�

And I'm assuming so because the only people I've ever seen to downplay the superiority of The Show have been xbox players.� The smart ones though actually give props where props is due to a superior product.

Nah man, I had the Show with David Wright on the cover. It was too boring. Same boring commentary, same boring animations... Everything seemed canned. Sure you can hit a lot of home runs in 2k, but they have sliders to adjust that. Go play the 2k demo and tell me it's NOT a good game. The commentary, level of stat tracking, and graphics are on par and in some cases better than The Show. The only better thing about the Show is the coverboy, but I'm biased.

I dont know man, from the videos ive seen of both MLB 10 and 2k10 it looks like MLB 10 is the better game, from gameplay to graphics. This is coming from a LONG time MLB2k player. last year was SOO dissapointing i bought a ps3 JUST for MLB 09 and was BLOWN AWAY. Im going to rent 2k10 and give it a go, but MLB 10 is a for sure cop.

the store i copp from in the bronx will have it tomorrow. gameworld, fordham and morris if anyones interested.

i'll be waiting for my precious all night word to

gollum%20maquette.jpg

laugh.gif

I will say tho, 2k10 does look MUCH improved from 2k9. Made my boy Lincecum look bad
laugh.gif

I really want to play this game, but I have a fat PS3 and I hope Sony resolves the issue soon to give the ok to turn on the PS3 by tomorrow. (no sarcasm.)

best baseball sim there is....

been that way for years now

pickin my copy up tomorrow

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]360>>>>[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]How ya have a nation-wide blackout though???[/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Going to get this at midnight tonight because I have off tomorrow...Hopefully the PS3 thing is fixed

this game is going to be sick. i am praying that they fix the online lag.

psn: magneto

add me, if you are one of those nancy's that quit after i put up a single run in the first inning, then please dont add me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by magneto621

this game is going to be sick. i am praying that they fix the online lag.

psn: magneto

add me, if you are one of those nancy's that quit after i put up a single run in the first inning, then please dont add me
laugh.gif
In a 9 inning game?!?! Jeez, who does that?

Back
Top Bottom