The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

I need that HD Arcade collection
30t6p3b.gif

Liu Kang vid looks dope
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

So is that MK HD Kollection really coming out? I keep hearing it was fake/cancelled.

From what I've been hearing its just all rumors for right now but you never know though.
wink.gif

So is that MK HD Kollection really coming out? I keep hearing it was fake/cancelled.

From what I've been hearing its just all rumors for right now but you never know though.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by peanut214
Im so hyped about this game that i even enjoyed seeing two of my least favorite characters go at it. It looks like they are incorporating stuff from the first mortal kombat movie as well
pimp.gif
Now where the hell is smoke?
laugh.gif

Question though, will all the OG ninja costumes be available for download? Im taking about the ones that will be available for preordering the game at certain retail stores ( sorry i dont play video games any more, but i have to get this game lol)

Im so hyped about this game that i even enjoyed seeing two of my least favorite characters go at it. It looks like they are incorporating stuff from the first mortal kombat movie as well
pimp.gif
Now where the hell is smoke?
laugh.gif

Question though, will all the OG ninja costumes be available for download? Im taking about the ones that will be available for preordering the game at certain retail stores ( sorry i dont play video games any more, but i have to get this game lol)

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

OK ITS OFFICIAL IM BACK INTO PLAYING VIDEO GAMES�
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

THIS AND MVC3 AND THAT ZOMBIE GAME SOMEBODY POSTED EARLIER�

CANT RESIST�
so its essentially noob-smoke, but without smoke?
laugh.gif

I sort of want this game now, but its coming out at the same time as Portal 2, so i cant decide which one I want.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

OK ITS OFFICIAL IM BACK INTO PLAYING VIDEO GAMES�
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

THIS AND MVC3 AND THAT ZOMBIE GAME SOMEBODY POSTED EARLIER�

CANT RESIST�
so its essentially noob-smoke, but without smoke?
laugh.gif

I sort of want this game now, but its coming out at the same time as Portal 2, so i cant decide which one I want.
laugh.gif

Yo Liu Kang was GOING IN....this is COPPED....I don't think I'm going to cop MVC3...never really played em and I heard the learning curve is crazy....I'd probably get frustrated with that #*#%
laugh.gif
...MK is looking good tho
pimp.gif

Yo Liu Kang was GOING IN....this is COPPED....I don't think I'm going to cop MVC3...never really played em and I heard the learning curve is crazy....I'd probably get frustrated with that #*#%
laugh.gif
...MK is looking good tho
pimp.gif

wink.gif
nice avy
indifferent.gif

wink.gif
nice avy
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

peanut214 wrote:

wink.gif
nice avy
indifferent.gif

yup

To answer your question Infamous MG all the retro ninja costume's will be available thru DLC.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom