The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

anyone from the US able to play against people from europe or is that not possible with the PS store being down and them not being able to redeem their codes to play online?

anyone from the US able to play against people from europe or is that not possible with the PS store being down and them not being able to redeem their codes to play online?

Originally Posted by MarkMan23

lol nice gif. I don't play online though. Completely different game.

frown.gif
Are you the same markman that was at the pdp tournament ?  I didn't know you was a niketalker
pimp.gif

frown.gif
Are you the same markman that was at the pdp tournament ?  I didn't know you was a niketalker
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jae oh en

OMGOMGOMGMARKMAN
was hoping you'd finish in the money, but 9th ain't too shabby. good stuff dude
pimp.gif

haha, thanks. I was glad to be able to go home a lil' bit earlier.
wink.gif
Don't need that money! Just was there to support the MK community.

Originally Posted by peanut214

frown.gif
pimp.gif

Yep. I've been here forever.
happy.gif

OMGOMGOMGMARKMAN
pimp.gif

wink.gif

frown.gif
pimp.gif

happy.gif

OMGOMGOMGMARKMAN
pimp.gif

wink.gif

frown.gif
pimp.gif

happy.gif

SDTekken markman??

OMGOMGOMGMARKMAN
pimp.gif

wink.gif

frown.gif
pimp.gif

happy.gif

SDTekken markman??

MarkMan23 wrote:

OMGOMGOMGMARKMAN
pimp.gif

wink.gif

MarkMan23 wrote:

frown.gif
pimp.gif

happy.gif

You know I feel the same way homie. I may of just started posting on niktalk in 2007 but before I became a member of niketalk I use to be a lurker
nerd.gif
. I remember I discovered nike talk back in the fall of 2001 and ever since then I been hooked
smile.gif
. I remember them ezboard days
laugh.gif

MarkMan23 wrote:

OMGOMGOMGMARKMAN
pimp.gif

wink.gif

MarkMan23 wrote:

frown.gif
pimp.gif

happy.gif

You know I feel the same way homie. I may of just started posting on niktalk in 2007 but before I became a member of niketalk I use to be a lurker
nerd.gif
. I remember I discovered nike talk back in the fall of 2001 and ever since then I been hooked
smile.gif
. I remember them ezboard days
laugh.gif

Due to the recent PSN outage, Mortal Kombat for PS3 will now be playable online without need for the Kombat Pass. This is a temporary solution that will only be available while Playstation Store is unavailable. Once PlayStation Store is back up, users will be able to enter the Kombat Pass code included with Mortal Kombat or purchase a Kombat Pass for $9.99.

Due to the recent PSN outage, Mortal Kombat for PS3 will now be playable online without need for the Kombat Pass. This is a temporary solution that will only be available while Playstation Store is unavailable. Once PlayStation Store is back up, users will be able to enter the Kombat Pass code included with Mortal Kombat or purchase a Kombat Pass for $9.99.

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

i never had to put in a code, i think...unless it was for the extra contents that came with the coll. ed., still wondering why the online rooms are only usa based and if someone in europe makes a room it doesnt show up...??

i never had to put in a code, i think...unless it was for the extra contents that came with the coll. ed., still wondering why the online rooms are only usa based and if someone in europe makes a room it doesnt show up...??

I just played some 12 year old.
All he did was teleport and when he did I caught him with uppercuts the entire fight, he rage quitted the second match and sent me a message calling me #*@@+ because all I did was uppercut the entire match.

If you leave yourself open to an uppercut I'M GOING TO UPPERCUT. 
laugh.gif

All he did was teleport and when he did I caught him with uppercuts the entire fight, he rage quitted the second match and sent me a message calling me #*@@+ because all I did was uppercut the entire match.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ErickM713

laugh.gif
LOL way to piss someone off... UPPERCUT, Id go for a high damage combo though, that irritates my brother

laugh.gif
LOL way to piss someone off... UPPERCUT, Id go for a high damage combo though, that irritates my brother

laugh.gif

I was catching him with 5-8 hit combos too, kid was furious.

laugh.gif

ErickM713 wrote:

ErickM713 wrote:

laugh.gif

Yea I cant stand spammers either 
laugh.gif
 And wuz up with all these raiden scrubs online doing nothing but teleport and torpedo's
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom