The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

^ My man Cage in that tux 
smokin.gif

I would enter that but I don't think i'd be any good on the stick 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE
I like dudes point of view there going in with this game and I think they did a pretty good *** job 
and the major difference with them and capcom is that they atleast keep the most fan favorite characters in the game

the only time when they took away a main character was when Lui Kang died in on of them

when my homeboy found out they he wouldnt be able to play with ken on MvC 3 dude was heartbroken

I like dudes point of view there going in with this game and I think they did a pretty good *** job 
and the major difference with them and capcom is that they atleast keep the most fan favorite characters in the game

the only time when they took away a main character was when Lui Kang died in on of them

when my homeboy found out they he wouldnt be able to play with ken on MvC 3 dude was heartbroken

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

I like dudes point of view there going in with this game and I think they did a pretty good *** job�
and the major difference with them and capcom is that they atleast keep the most fan favorite characters in the game�

when my homeboy found out they he wouldnt be able to play with ken on MvC 3 dude was heartbroken�

I totally agree man it's gonna be interesting to see how the media and casual gamers receive this game. Just knowing how MvC3 got a 8.5 from IGN and a 9.5 from game informer
indifferent.gif
really makes me scratch my head to say the least. That game offered absolutely nothing especially considering the last one released more than 10 years ago. Should have been $50

It's amazes me how far MK has come from it's last game that was released 3 years ago it honestly feels and looks like something totally different from MK vs DC. The improvement in gameplay and graphics are very impressive to say the least. Netherealm has really put as much features/modes/fighters/stages in this game as they could for the true MK head and the new comers to get a authentic feel of how we felt when we played MK1-MK3 and im afraid it wont be received and appreciated like it should be by the media but at the end of the day we know whats up.

I like dudes point of view there going in with this game and I think they did a pretty good *** job�
and the major difference with them and capcom is that they atleast keep the most fan favorite characters in the game�

when my homeboy found out they he wouldnt be able to play with ken on MvC 3 dude was heartbroken�

I totally agree man it's gonna be interesting to see how the media and casual gamers receive this game. Just knowing how MvC3 got a 8.5 from IGN and a 9.5 from game informer
indifferent.gif
really makes me scratch my head to say the least. That game offered absolutely nothing especially considering the last one released more than 10 years ago. Should have been $50

It's amazes me how far MK has come from it's last game that was released 3 years ago it honestly feels and looks like something totally different from MK vs DC. The improvement in gameplay and graphics are very impressive to say the least. Netherealm has really put as much features/modes/fighters/stages in this game as they could for the true MK head and the new comers to get a authentic feel of how we felt when we played MK1-MK3 and im afraid it wont be received and appreciated like it should be by the media but at the end of the day we know whats up.

KING x RIECE wrote:

indifferent.gif

I agree with you 100 percent man. The media doesn't really give Mortal Kombat it's props but I can already see this game becoming a true classic. They really out did themselves with this new MK and I'm proud of NRS for putting in so much work and dedication to there project. To me one of the main highlights of this game is the X-Ray move. When I first seen it last year I was blown away dawg
eek.gif
 And I'm glad that MK has over the top violence because that's what separates MK from any other fighting games.

x-rays FTW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
devil.gif

KING x RIECE wrote:

indifferent.gif

I agree with you 100 percent man. The media doesn't really give Mortal Kombat it's props but I can already see this game becoming a true classic. They really out did themselves with this new MK and I'm proud of NRS for putting in so much work and dedication to there project. To me one of the main highlights of this game is the X-Ray move. When I first seen it last year I was blown away dawg
eek.gif
 And I'm glad that MK has over the top violence because that's what separates MK from any other fighting games.

x-rays FTW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
devil.gif

I hope they really consider that smoke alternate or dlc. I know a lot of people are gonna be upset about the new smoke but i think it brings something new to the table.

Either way...trying really hard not to pre-order/buy this. ugh.

I hope they really consider that smoke alternate or dlc. I know a lot of people are gonna be upset about the new smoke but i think it brings something new to the table.

Either way...trying really hard not to pre-order/buy this. ugh.

indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]see.... i said this Months before the game came out in the MvsC3 thread and was getting flammed. I said it wasn't gonna be great, that they rushed it, that is was gonna be mad overrated because of the memory of MvsC2 and how great that game was, and that it was gonna die off in a couple months. People said i was crazy blah blah blah. Sure enough it has and everyone talkin stopped doing so. People get so caught up in the hype the fail to "look at the tape" of everything before hand. the game is a 7 at best.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I cannot wait for MK9 to come out, put them to bed and let the violence and gore begin. [/color]
devil.gif

indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]see.... i said this Months before the game came out in the MvsC3 thread and was getting flammed. I said it wasn't gonna be great, that they rushed it, that is was gonna be mad overrated because of the memory of MvsC2 and how great that game was, and that it was gonna die off in a couple months. People said i was crazy blah blah blah. Sure enough it has and everyone talkin stopped doing so. People get so caught up in the hype the fail to "look at the tape" of everything before hand. the game is a 7 at best.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I cannot wait for MK9 to come out, put them to bed and let the violence and gore begin. [/color]
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom